chapter #27

"y/n? you awake?" someone says right in my face.

"I am now." I yawn and they back up.

"I made breakfast!!!!" Zashi sings happily as I get off the couch and follow him into the kitchen.

I look up at the clock to see that its late in the afternoon.

"did I miss all of school!?!" I yell.

"nah,  they gave everyone a day off, except I had meetings all night." he takes out some plates.

"how come you didn't wake me up?" I ask and sit down at the table.

"you needed your rest girl, how else are you supposed to heal?" he raises his eyebrow and brings over the food and sits across from me. "your phone has been going off the handle all day." he jerks his thumb over to my buzzing phone.

"it must be my class, how's dad doing?" I look up at him seriously.

"he's doing well actually, want to go visit him after this?" he smiles.

"hell yea!!" I smile and scarf down my food,

we finished our meal and I went to go get ready, I went to the extra bathroom in Zashi's apartment to see all of my stuff was already there, I brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, then I went to wash my face, so I pulled my hair back.

when I did I saw the hug scar on my face trailed down to just above my jawline, I wasn't as noticeable, no one saw it because of my hair.

I traced my finger over it and it didn't hurt but it was still there.

why is there so many reminders of what happened?

I sigh and carry on with what I was doing, I put my hair back down and go to the closet that has all my clothes and pick out my outfit that would cover my wounds, I grab a black face mask on the way.

I looked at my bandages and decided that I would change them tonight,

"Zashi i'm ready to go!" I walk over to him and he's in his hero costume

"don't forget to grab your phone." he smiles and he grabs the car keys.

"right." I nod and put on my mask, then walk over to the couch and grab my phone, we walk out of the apartment and get into his car.

Zashi starts to play some punk music and I look down at my phone.

tenya: 3 missed calls.

Tenya: y/n are you ok? you haven't been answering my calls. Did something happen with your father? you don't have to tell me if your not comfortable, it's just i'm worried about you, love.

Tenya: y/n im serious, are you ok? I've asked around and no one has heard from you. I can come over if your need.

Me: babe calm down I was just sleeping, it's sweet that your worrying about me though.