Chapter #2

After training:

When I finished training with dad, Hizashi, and Nemuri, we decided to go out for dinner.
They all wanted to go out to like a fancy bar thing but I said I was cool with whatever.
"Don't you think we should shower first? I mean we just trained for hours and we all smell!" I said covering my face with my hand to block out the smell of everyone.
"Yea, y/n has a point." Nemuri said walking next to me in agreement,
"OMG YOUR RIGHT!!!" Uncle hizashi said while smelling his shirt while making a ima throw up face. Dad just nodded and then I showed them to their guest bedrooms and then I went to my own.

As soon as I walked in the door I started playing some music and went over to my mirror and just stared.
Im so glad I'm homeschooled for now, I can't imagine training then having to look presentable like 5 minutes later.
I went over to my bathroom and started the shower,

Time skip!!!!!!

After I dried my hair and walked out of my bathroom I was Aunt Nemuri lying on my bed just scrolling on her phone, I jumped when I saw her and let out a sigh of relief as I just wearing a towel around me.
"Girl, what took you so long!!!!!" She said rushing towards me.
"I just took my time Nem, I mean I haven't really trained that hard in awhile," I said rubbing the back of my neck nervously," how did you even get dressed so quickly anyway???"
" don't worry about that!! We need to get you dressed now!!" She said playfully as she pushed me into my closet. She started looking through my out fits and chose this

I thought it was cute so I didn't put up a fight, She was impatient so she helped me put it on

"O-m-g YOU LOOK SO CUUUUUUUTTE!!!" She screamed while getting my normal eyeshadow pallet and began to do my normal dark eye makeup. I grabbed my wallet and we started to head down stairs to the living room.

We see dad trying to block out the one sided conversation the mic is having with him,
"Dad were ready to go!!!!" I say loudly so everyone can hear me.
"Finally!!! N/n I don't think you know how hard it is to talk to this guy!!!" Uncle mic says while pointing at dad.
"I would talk to you if you weren't so loud." Aizawa mumbled,
"Ok we're all hungry and I want food soon." Nem said. We all nodded as I called a car to come pick us up.

A black limo soon arrived in front of our house and we walked out.
"N/n, why did you call a limo?" Dad asked casually,
"Because I thought we were going to something fancy" I say innocently.
"Aight aight!!!" Yamada says and started to open the door for Nem and me, then dad is the last to get in.

The driver takes us to the formal restaurant and I immediately got self conscious and felt under dressed, as everyone else was in the their hero costumes. Dad put his hand on my shoulder to comfort me as we walked in, Mic holding the door open again. The waiter showed us to our table but on the way I could help noticing that some other hero's were here too, Ingenium standing out especially.
I took out my phone and looked up a picture of someone that had an information gaining quirk, and soon I had the same. I looked over at him and saw he was sitting with some other blue haired people and I looked above their heads and saw their name age and reason for them being here. They all had Iida as a sir name and they were celebrating a guy named tenya iida's successful training for the UA entrance exams. I soon saw Tenya himself and stopped walking immediately. He was tall and had cute glasses and looked like a total nerd but some how was very handsome and looked very buff.
"Y/n what are you staring at? the waiter will be here to take our order soon." Aunt Nem whisper yelled at me. I searched up a pic of someone that had a mind communication quirk and started to tell her,
"NEM!!! Do you see that guy with the glasses over there by Ingenium?"
"Yea, of course, that's the Iida family, what about it?"
"He's actually kinda cute and I was staring at him." After I mentally said that I started blushing then realized that the guys were staring at us. I soon dropped the quirk and Nem pinched me under the table for not talking to her about it anymore.

"Hey dad," I said as he was starting to doze off, "when are the UA entrance exams?" Everyone soon perked up waiting for dads response.
"N/n you'll get in through recommendations but there in a few weeks and why? You excited?" He said while he put a small sincere smile on his face.
"Yea I can't wait to meet more people and not be cramped up in the house all day except for when you get home from teaching there, I can't wait to see how you treat the students this because... you kinda expelled all of them last year."
We all let out a laugh and the waiter come and asked what we want while handing fancy looking glasses to everyone I took a sip but it was only water and mentality face palmed. Dad ordered a simple Filet mignon, Nem ordered something that sounded so weird, and Mic ordered a caramelized salmon. When the waiter got to me I froze and just said my go to teriyaki chicken.
We kept our small talk about me going to UA and then our food arrived. I soon realized how hungry I was and started to dig in.
"Damn, n/n I didn't know you were that hungry or we could've come here sooner sweetheart" dad said concerned.
"No it's all good," I said as I swallowed my mouth full of food, "I enjoyed taking my time to get all dressed up with Nem." And put on a small content smile.
"Awwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! N/n your so cute!!!!" Mic exclaimed, earning a few stares from the other people trying to eat and you shushed him.

We all finished our meals and it was around 8pm, you look back at the pic on your phone and soon use the communication quirk,
"Nem the mall should still be open and I know you would want to go too!! We just need to convince them to let us go." I said to her while plainly wiping my face with a napkin.
"OMG UR SO RIGHT, WE SO NEED TI GOOO!!!"
"Ummmmm dad,"
"Yes sweetheart"
Yesssss he was in a good mood so this shouldn't be to hard to get him to let us go.
"Can we all go to the mall to shop for a little bit?"I said while making my eyes a little bit bigger.
He gave me a death glare but soon eased up knowing he couldn't say no.
" I don't see why not, but only for like and hour because it's getting late." He said defeated.
Me and Aunt Nem said "yassssss" at the same time as celebration.
"I'll get the bill." Mic said as he waved down the waiter.
"Hizashi are you sure?" Dad and I asked at the same time.
"Yea!!!," he said doing his signature loud singing voice, " and besides it's the least I can do."
We all bow and thank him for his generous behavior,
"Do we want to call a car or walk to the mall" I asked.
"Call one, I don't really want to walk right now." Now dad said in a monotone voice, he didn't really like people paying for his stuff.
"Alright." I called the driver from before and told him we would be out in like 5 minutes.

The waiter brought back the recipe and as I was getting up my wallet fell out of my bag and landed on the floor.