Chapter #3

As I went to pick up my wallet someone bumped into me, I looked up and saw tenya. "He doesn't know me it's fine" I tell myself to keep me from becoming a blushing mess. I was just frozen in place,

"Umm is this yours ma'am?" He asked while reaching down and grabbing my wallet.
"Oh- umm yea it is." I said, he handed it to you and you went gently took it from him. And you couldn't help but turn pink.
"I didn't catch your name." You said trying to talk to him longer.
"Oh my!!! I'm sorry, my name is Tenya Iida, and who might you be?" He said proudly.
"I'm y/n Aizawa, it's nice to meet you!"
"It's nice to meet you too!" He exclaimed.

"Ummmmm n/n I thought we were going to the malllll" Nem whined.
"We are, I'm just making a new friend!" I turned to her with a smile and winked, I think she got the idea.
"I really liked talking to you Tenya" I said while blushing, And he stated to blush too!!! "So cute!!!!!"
Then Dad appeared at my side,
"It's getting late, now do you want to go spend some money or not?" He asked with his maniac smile that we all know and love.

I wave to Tenya and we start to walk toward the exit, then I hear someone calling my name.
"Y/n!! Wait!" He said walking up to us before we were about to leave. Hizashi let's out a inpatient sigh as I spin around on my heel,
"Yea?"
"This is kinda improper of me, but, do you think I could get your phone number?" He asked while turning red. Then I heard Nem and Hizashi squeal, and my dad hush them and his smile was immediately wiped off of his face, and placed with a scary glare.
I turned bright red while taking out my phone as Iida did the same and we traded, I put my contact name in as my nickname and he put his first and last name for his, "so formal" I thought, "I'll just change it later" once we both got our phones back, I put mine in my bag and he put his in his back pocket.
"My apologizes for interrupting!" He said while bowing in respect to my family. And he lightly touched my shoulder as he walked back to his family.

"OMG THAT JUST HAPPENED!!!"
I take a deep breathe and we all said nothing until we got the the Limo I sit between dad and uncle mic, while Nem giggles the whole time.
"What was all that about?!?" Mic screams,
"What does that boy think he's doing?!?" Dad says to Mic.
"Dad, zashi, it's not a big deal, he just asked for my number?" I said trying to calm them both down.
"N/n there just over protective, that's all." Nem says.
The guys talk about how ridiculous it was all the way to the mall, which was only about a five minute drive anyway, while I just stare out the window thinking about how handsome Tenya was and decided I'll text him when we get home, depending on what time it is.
We finally make it to the mall and the limo drops us off in the front, earning a few stares from the people there.
Dad helps me get out of the car and then we go inside,
"Where do we want to go first?" Mic says
"Maybe hottopic?" I say hoping for the best, me and my dad both like getting band shirts there since we can't really go to concerts, there's just too many people at them.
"Yea lets go there." Dad says, Mic takes the lead and we all follow after him.

"We're here!!!" He sings.
"Finally." Me and dad say as we go to the T-shirt section,
"Dad pick some cool ones out I'm going to look at the jewelry." I gave him a short hug and then went to the other side of the store.
As I get there I bump into a pink alien looking girl,
"Oh- I'm so sorry!" I say while trying not to have Nem here me alone with out my dad.
"No no, girl ur fine!" She says with a smile.
I respond with a sweet smile and start looking at the necklaces and she looks at the bracelets.
"Sooooo what's your name?" She says excitedly,
"My name is y/n Aizawa, yours?" I answer.
"Mina Ashido!" She says while doing a cute pose,
I pick up a Sakura necklace to look at it closer and it's actually really pretty.
"Omg that's so cute!!!" Mina exclaimed,
"I know right! I'm so gonna get it." I say
"It's going to look so good on you y/n!" She says while grabbing one for herself and she holds it up.
"Wanna match?" She asks tilting her head a little bit,
"Of course!!" I say while I smile. "Damn how many good people am I going to meet today? We on a roll!!"
"Wanna text later? Here's my phone number!" She says while putting her number in my phone.
" how did you get that?" I asked surprised.
" a magician never tells her secrets." She says as she texts herself and hands me back my phone.
"Well I have to get going y/n, it was fun talking to you!" She says as she pays for her necklace and leaves.

I soon find my dad checking out with Nem and Mic, he bought me some shirts and hoodies and I hand the cashier my necklace to add on.
"That's really pretty n/n, where did you find it?" Dad says while he's paying.
"Just over there." And I point to the jewelry section,
"Dad thank you so much, I really appreciate and love you." I say sincerely.
"My pleasure, and love you too." He says as he hands the bag to Mic and ruffles up my hair.
"Do we want to go anywhere else?" I ask but Nem is yawning, uncle is slouching while caring the bags and dad just looks tired so I take that as a no and call the limo.
We make it out to the front and see the limo waiting for us, we all get in and we decided to doze off till we got home. I fell asleep with dads arm around me and his head leaning on top of mine. Nem and Zashi were laying all over each other practically on the floor of the car.

Time skip!!!!

I decided to fake being asleep cuz my legs were so tired and I didn't want to walk all the way to my room so when we got home dad had to carry me, but it was no problem for him.  He went and got aunt Nem to get me ready for bed but before he left he whispered good night and kissed my forehead and placed the stuff he got me from the mall in my closet.
When Nem walked in I jumped up from under the covers of my bed and she jumped on me.
"Ok you need to tell me everything right now young lady!!" She demanded.
"Ok ok! Can you help me get ready for bed first though?" I ask while yawning.
"Yea yea, but we gotta hury." She says and rushes to my closet pulling out some sweatpants and an old T-shirt.
"This should do." She said to herself and then went to go get the makeup wipes.
Once I was ready for bed we sat on the carpeted floor and I pulled out my phone and went to Mina's contact.
"Ok so I met her in hottopic while I was looking at necklaces and we just sorta became friends, so she gave me her number." I explained
"That's really sweet of her!" Nem said
"Oh and we got matching necklaces, so that cool too!"
"Omg you guys are so cute!!!"
"Ok now we get to the main course!" I say like it's some huge event about to take place. "Tenya iida!!"
"Omg I can't believe he asked for your number and he seemed so respectful tooo!"
"And don't forget hot" I say quietly so only she can hear. And we both start giggling.
"Me and yamada are spending the night so we should text them in the morning, Iida looks like the person to have a bed time and it's pretty late."

I got what she was hinting at so I got into bed then she hugged me and went to her room. Then I soon fell asleep.

———————————————————————————

Omg wow!!! 1445 words that's crazy!!