Chapter #8

Me and Nem wound up going to bed after a few episodes and then when it's was around 9 and I had to meet tenya at noon.
I ran into Nems room and she was just sitting on the bed looking trough her phone.
I rip open the door and give her a deadly look and she looks at me horrified from my bed head.
"We need to fix this now!!!" We both yell at the same time.
We started to run to my room but on the way we run into dad and Mic.
Oops we forgot to tell him I was going on date. That might be a problem.
"What are you guys in such a rush for?" dad says then takes a sip of his coffee. Mic just gives me a look of pity, Nem must've told him what was happening.
"Me and n/n are going out and we have to be there by noon and it's very important!!" Nem says quickly then she grabs me and drags me upstairs.
"Wow" is all dad says.

Nem decides to do my hair while i do my make up which is just a dark purple under my eyes with winged eyeliner and some blush.
She finally got my raven hair to stay in place and she ran to my closet wear we had put the outfit we bought last night and she threw it at me.
I quickly put it on and looked at Nem and fixed my jacket a little bit and smiled.

I felt really good about it but by the time we were both ready it was already 11:00  and we still had to have breakfast before I went to see him

"Ok how about we stop by Starbucks or something on the way because you guys are just gonna go get coffee not lunch right?" She says trying to make a plan.
"Yea that's it." I say trying not to get to nervous.
"Your going to be ok n/n, your so beautiful and kind your going to do great!" Nem comforts me.
I take a deep breathe and we head down stairs and she Hizashi and dad staring at me and Nem. Nem is in her hero costume so nothing new but me? I'm dressed up what are we supposed to tell him?
"Aizawa were going to put for a little bit but don't worry we'll be safe!" She says while giving a thumbs up.
"Alright have fun." Dad says then walks over and hugs me and nods to Nem.
We walk out and get into the car and we speed off to the Starbucks down the street from our neighborhood.
We pull into the drive through and order some Danish pastries then pay and we get to the mall while scarfing down our breakfast.
"Nem are you going to be watching me and him the whole time?" I ask cautiously.
"Only a little, I'm just going to walk around the mall and yell at the people who try to steal stuff, but occasionally I'll walk by the coffee shop to check on you of course." She says while driving to the front of the mall.
"Oh thank you and also are you just dropping me off here?" I ask
"Yea, we don't want him to see us together." She says confidently.
"Alright love you!" I say then I get out.
"Luv ya too girl." She says then drives off.

I start to walk to coffee shop then I figured I should get Tenya a gift.
I make a detour to the nearest book store and I get one a copy of the my favorite manga, the fist volume of course.
I have the cashier wrap it for me and I head off the the coffee shop and I make is just a few minutes until 12.
I open the door to the shop and immediately feel the warm air and the smell of coffee surrounds me. I walk to the greater and she shows me to a table near the back of the shop and I see that Tenya already made it here very early.
I sit down and put the present on the table, I look over at him and his face is tinted pink.
"I'm so glad you could make it!" He says happily the bows.
"I glad I could too, it was hard getting through my dad to get here." I reply.
"Y/n please don't tell me you snuck out or walked here!" He says seriously " I could have called a car for you!"
"No no nothing like that!" I say while waving both my hands. " my aunt drove me here and I just told my dad that me and her were going out."
Tenya relaxes and pushes him glasses up. He's so cute!!!!! I start to blush and I pic up the present I got him and hand it to him.
"I got you something!" I say excitedly.
"Oh my, but I didn't get you something in return. I'm so sorry but I cannot except." He says and tries to give it back to me.
"Tenya, I want you to open it, pleeaaaase." I say sweetly. He blushes even more and carefully unwraps the gift, he examines the book and flips through the pages.
"I hope you like it, it's one of my favorite mangas."
"I normally don't read this type of book, but for you I'll try." He respectfully said while making a robotic hand chop motion And I turn red.