chapter #12

when we got home we both were to tired to change our clothes and watched TV while Dad did paper work and I had to try to figure out how I was going to text Tenya and Katsuki without him noticing.

I just decided that I was going to text Mina because I could go on and on about how nice she is if dad asked about her.

Me: Hey!!!! how did the entrance exams go for you?

Mina: Ohhhhh they went really well!! I got a decent amount of points so I think ill get in but a girl can dream.

Me: I'm sure you did great Mina, and plus they will be sending out the acceptance letters soon anyway so when you get your I look forward to our girls day out!!

Mina: Me too!! I really can't wait.

Me: neither can I!!

She's so sweet, I'm so lucky that I met at a hot topic of all places.

"who are talking to?" dad asks not even looking up from his papers.

"ohh this girl named Mina Ashido." I tell him

"was she at the exams today because her name sounds familiar?" he asks still not looking away from his papers.

"yea she was, and I won't tell her or anything but do you know if she got in or not?" I nervously ask.

"I would be surprised if she didn't, and that's saying a lot." he informs.

"that's good, she's a really good person and she really wants to get in."

"what's she like?" he asks actually looking up this time.

"she has pink hair and pink skin, oh and her eyes are all black but the yellowish part in the middle, she's really nice and kind, I met her at hottopic and we got matching necklaces so that's cool." I explain happily.

"I'm glad you made a friend, you can't just have your old man." he jokes.

"your not an old man!!" I punch his arm.

"not yet anyway."

we both laugh, he goes back to writing then I pretend like I'm still texting Mina.

I then go to Tenya's contact while pretending to be typing.

Me: Hiiii!! I just wanted to see how you are doing after the exam.

I then remembered he probably just got out of the written exam and won't respond.

I go to text Katsuki.

Me: Hey!! how did you do in the exam?

I just remembered kirishima, I wonder if he's busy.

Me: Hey I know we haven't really talked but I'm really bored and I want to hangout with someone hint hint.

funny, he's not responding either. I wonder what he's doing,

"Dad, when are you sending the acceptance letters to the people?" I ask as I put my phone away.

"very soon, probably in the next few days. why?" he looks up.

"I was just wondering, and also when does the school year start?"

A/N: hi guys!!! this isn't going to be on a accurate timeline for the most part just to speed up to the good parts but once we get into the school part it will be more canon.

"it starts by the end of the month, are you excited?" he smiles.

"yea I am really am, and like I can't wait to meet new people." I tell him