chapter 21

We walked into the classroom to see that no one else was there.

"Hmm, guess we're the first ones." Kirishima rubs the back of his neck.

"Wow, so this is the classroom were gonna be in for the rest of the year!!" Mina runs around

"this is actually kinda cool, huh tenya?" I look over at him as I go stand in front of the chalk bored

"so this is the room that our ancestors used." he pushes up his glasses. 

I then go the back of the classroom and sit down on one of the desk with my legs hanging off, Mina runs over and sits across from me with our knees touching. 

"ok so which one?  it cant be kiri, so it's either the murderer or the huge nerd." she whispers.

"what are you two doing?? you're going to damage school property." Tenya speed walks over to us and I wink at mina then cover my smile with my hand. 

"Tenya it's fine." I tell him laughing.

"y/n you act like you have a free pass for everything, aren't you worried you're going to get into the slightest bit of trouble?" he asks accusingly. 

"no I'm not worried at all Tenya, and I kinda do have a free pass." I mumble the last part. 

"we're not damaging anything sonic, calm down." Mina whines. 

"its fine Tenya." I give him a loving look. 

he lets out a hmfp and crosses his arms while turning to the crowd of people walking into the classroom,  I slide off the table and move into the chair and slouch while closing my eyes. 

"y/n are you going to sleep?" Mina pokes my shoulder.

"yea why not, the teacher isn't here yet." I open one eye and look at her. 

"yea but your boyfriend is going to come over here and yell at us." she points out.

"Shhhh don't say that too loud, it's a secret Mina." I whisper yell.

"ohhh got it, but I'm going to take a nap too." Mina says while sitting on the floor and tilting her head back, resting on my leg. "pst pst Kirishima." 

"yea what's up." he walks over to us happily. 

"wake us up if anything happens." I tell him.

"will do ladies." he winks and sits in the chair in front of us.

before I drift off I hear a certain explosive voice yelling and my boy friends proud voice responding.

"take your feet off of that desk now!" Tenya says firmly.

"huh?!" Katsuki responds. 

"its the first day and you're already disrespecting this academy by scuffing school property!!" he says frantically.