chapter #43

As the brick wall caved in I could feel Katsuki flinch under me.

"SMASH!" A familiar voice yells.

As the heroes got everyone restrained by Kamui Woods, All Might says some speech that I'm too tired to listen to.

"Ah! You must've been scared. But you stayed strong!" Toshinori turns to us. I quickly jumped him and pulled Katsuki with me. "I'm sorry, you're safe now!"

Katsuki yells about how he wasn't scared, his normalcy makes things feel less tense.

As they all start to yell at each other, I stand at Katsuki's side, grabbing his wrist again. Toshinori has a hand on his shoulder as they all start speaking to one another, maybe that's why Dad looked so sad because he couldn't be here.

As Shigaraki starts to get aggressive, gray slug portals start to appear everywhere. Out of the portals, Nomus start to appear.

Then Katsuki starts to feel something surrounding us, the gray portal. Katsuki tries to get away, pulling me with him but then in the same second nothing felt solid anymore, we were completely consumed.

When everything became solid again after a few moments we were standing in a destroyed city area, when I looked up I saw a man in a suit looking over me.

"Damn it," Katsuki coughs. "The hell?"

"Fuck..." I look around after a few coughs, myself.

"My apologies, Bakugou, Aizawa," the tall suited man says to us.

More people start to appear, the rest of the league that was at the hideout with All Might was now with us.

The man then gives Shigariki some motivational speech like a father encouraging a spoiled child.

I feel a wind behind me, then see Toshinori come flying into the villain in front of us. I finally realized who it was, All for One.

Katsuki starts to go flying back from the sheer impact and I go with him, this time he protected me from the fall.

"All Might!" He yells when we see him go flying back from the villain's attack.

"Tsk," My eyes widen in shock, I couldn't help but wear a disturbed expression on my face as the deathly situation sank in.

"Tomura, leave the battlefield and take the children with you," He says as he makes Kurogiri open a portal.

The villains turn to me and Bakugou, knowing we're not willingly going to go with them.

"This is gonna be fun!" Katsuki stares back.

I get in a fighting stance next to him with a sigh, when will this be over? I'm tired. This wasn't just physical exhaustion but mental. I haven't slept in forever, when they knocked me out the first time when I woke up I was covered in bruises from supposedly fighting them. Why can't remember?

They start to charge at us, absent-mindedly I dodge out of the way. I'm too tired and my bones hurt too much to get a good blow in. I have to be smart and agile.

I copied Katsuki's quirk and I moved similar to him, we both dodged the attacks and he occasionally made counter blows.

When a blonde girl attacked me out of nowhere, she took a deep breath.

"We have something in common!" She stops in front of me, knife in hand with red color on her face.

"Oh?" I twitch my eyebrow.

"You smell like you're in love!" She dances around. "So am I!"

I just look at her for a second and then she comes running at me with the knife again, instead of moving out of the way, I put five fingers on the blade and activate Shigaraki's quirk, turning the metal into nothing.