Investigation

"Let's start the next one, shall we?" Sans asked.

"Yeah!" Everyone replied.

"Look at Hannah and Franz over there, they're making me jealous! How sweet those two are, right Ains sama?!" Albedo asked as she looked at the two cuddling each other.

"Y-Yeah." Ains said while experiencing Albedo on his shoulder who cuddles at him like a cat.

"She's doing it actually on Ains over there." Kazuma said.

"And you're jealous of it?" Renji asked with a smirk.

"Of course not! Why would I?!" Kazuma said.

"Defensiiiive." Mineta hummed.

"Shut up!" Kazuma yelled.

"Eye Monster? Is that how you really treat me, you poor scums." Yokoza said.

"Hey! What's the point of hitting us?! I won't forgive someone who just punched me to the face!" Regulus yelled.

"I think this guy is more delicate than that woman over there!" Lye said while pointing at Rem.

"Delicate? Is that how low you are, imp face?" Yokoza asked as the opening of Lightborn has started. The screen now shows the title "Investigation" on it.

"Investigation?" Izuku asked.

"What does this episode is all about?" Rukia asked.

"I wanna knyow what are his motives against those two!" Ferris said.

"Wanna see how he avenge the lost of Crusch's arm?" Jiraiya asked.

"Yeah! I want it!" Ferris said.

"Calm down, Ferris." Crusch said.

"I was waiting for this moment to hunt you Archbishops, and this will be the time that I'll finish you all." Yokoza said.

"Can you share why you really want us dead so badly? Unless you are a follower of those people behind you." Regulus said.

"I don't know these people, to be honest. But, the way you ate someone's memories and kill all these brave soldiers with a surprise attack isn't awesome but a cowardice one! The reason I came here and hunt you guys down is that... I want your Authorities to be mine." Yokoza said.

"What?!" Regulus said.

"You heard it right, scum. And, what authority I want to steal the most is the Authority of Vainglory." Yokoza said.

"Hah! Like hell, you stand a chance against her! She can negate her death at any rate she wants!" Regulus said.

"That's why... I want to take your authorities away! Kagen Bunshin no Jutsu!" Yokoza summons six clones of himself and attacks the two archbishops.

"Shadow Clones?! Amazing!" Naruto said.

"You got amazed by your own technique? Seriously?" Sakura sighed.

"How he can make another version of himself?! And six of it?! I wanna know more about it!" Hanji said.

"That's a good way to fool your opponents! Right, Levi bro?!" Isabel asked.

"Yeah. And it can be a good technique to clean a room faster." Levi said.

'As expected from a clean freak like him.' Everyone thought.

"Six versions of himself?!" Regulus asked. Lye starts to run into the clones and eliminates them away. He didn't notice that the last clone was actually the real Yokoza who switched bodies to the clone one and punches him with his Black version of Chidori.