The Battle at Melromarc

"Shall we start the next episode?" Taurus asked.

"Yes, sir!" Everyone replied.

"Kingdom of Melromarc? Never heard of that." Razeki said.

"Because that country isn't recognized by the countries around the world. And also, some countries have discovered it but no one dared to infiltrate that country due to some reason." Okinama replied.

"Like?" Reji asked.

"Once you enter that country, rumors said that you will be acting like a level one player or depends on the way you enter that kingdom." Okinama replied.

"In short, that world or country seems to be a world that has a system of an online game. Because according to our intel, he can see a menu on his vision about his stats like he is in a game." Menji said.

"And he heard that the Four Cardinal Heroes of that world was summoned but they did something shit on one of those heroes. " Shi said.

"What kind of stupidity they did on that hero?" Takami asked.

"There were four Cardinal Heroes on the kingdom of Melromarc. The Sword, Spear, Bow, and the Shield Hero. But the Shield Hero was framed up of raping the Second Princess of Melromarc and now the kingdom has done so many accusations and stuff against that hero." Izuki said.

"I'm sorry for seeing your life in such despair, Naofumi." Naruto said.

"That's fine. I have Rapthalia and Filo with me now, there's no way I'll be alone on my missions of being the Shield Hero." Naofumi said.

"Don't forget about me!" Melty said.

"A-And me!" Lecia said.

"I know!" Naofumi smiled and pats the two girls' heads, making them blush and smile. Itsuki from the other side looked at Lecia and remembered what she did against him before.

'If you didn't do such a reckless thing against me, maybe you have stayed in my party.' Itsuki thought.

"Where's this bitch they say?" Orochimaru asked.

"Here she is, Mr. Snake's face." Tatsumaki said as Bitch can be seen being stomped in the face by Tatsumaki.

"Do you think she can be a good one for another Edo Tensei, Kabuto?" Orochimaru asked.

"Yes, she is. Since she is an unworthy slut of their Kingdom." Kabuto replied while licking his lips.

"P-Please, don't do anything to my daughter. Even if she did such stupid and foolish actions from before." Mirelia said.

"We won't do such a thing, your majesty. Besides, the gods will restrain us if we'll do something bad against her." Kabuto said while Sans and Taurus both nodded at him.

'They're creepy!' Kabuto thought.

"Let me go for a guess because his weapon isn't an offensive type of weapon aside from the other three?" Razeki asked.

"Exactly. However, as our intel see the growth of the Shield Hero alongside his slaves, he is now stronger than the three heroes themselves." Menji said.

After a further explanation about the Shield Hero's story, all battalions now have arrived before the commanders and advisors to prepare themselves for the war.

"Iwatani Naofumi, the Shield Hero himself is now stronger than those three?" Mitsuru asked.

"Maybe his shield has this black hole or something that can easily defeat anyone." Miyagi said.