Olaf Vs. The Commanders Pt. 1

"Is Betelguese a Death King here, Sans sama?!" Reinhard asked.

"That's too impossible for him to be a Death King." Kakashi said.

"What do you mean?" Reinhard asked.

"After what I saw from your world's description, Betelguese is the Sin of Archbishop and it isn't related to the Death Kings that we're watching. Maybe it's someone who possesses the same power as him." Kakashi replied.

"Nice statement out there!" Midnight said with a thumbs up.

'What's with her?' Kakashi thought.

"Well if they're gonna face a Death King, then they should work as one." Joseph said.

"But I'm sensing that their commander-in-chief won't cooperate with them." Polnareff said.

"Me too. I feel the same shit as Polnareff has." Dio said.

"Hey there, Lightborn brats! I should take you with me into my Colossius!" The unknown man exclaimed after beheading the remaining pirates. Yukijiro felt the same presence from before in Apollo.

"This aura, this power, don't tell me... You are..." Yukijiro uttered.

"Indeed I am! I am Olaf! The one who attacked your base from before! Miss me? Miss me? Miss me?! Nyahahaha!" The unknown attacker named Olaf exclaimed.

"Olaf?!" The commanders asked.

"Stop shouting at the same time, dumbasses!" Yukijiro yelled.

"Yes! I am Olaf, one of the 21 Death Kings, the 21st king, the King of Foolishness!" Olaf exclaimed as he removed his hoody appearance and he can be seen as a fine-skinned young man with circular and black sclera eyes, has a dye-messy hair, and has a grin that reaches his eyes.

Name: Olaf (21st Death King: King of Foolishness)
Age: ???
Height: 6'2
Power Level: 1,000,000 ( MAX: ???)
Abilities:

Immense Strength
Immense Speed
Super Regeneration
Keen Sight
Keen Smell

Aura Indicator: Allows him to know someone by detecting their auras without them noticing that they were being detected.

Black Element Specialist: Allows him to create elements and power them as strong as he wants.

Black Hands of Foolishness: A Swarmed amount of Black Hands that allows him to grab his opponents, absorbs their Power Level, and slowly poisons their mentality

Blessing of the Fool: Grants him to have an ability to create such foolish things that even his opponents can't tell the reality of his foolish words and statements. Once he fooled someone, agrees to his foolish statements, his Power Level increases and he grows taller by 1 ft. He can't steal someone's power if the statement he made was correct and weakens them slowly, depends on how much foolishness they made.

Likes: To fool and to be fooled.

"He's Olaf from earlier?! No wonder that attire from earlier and now are the same." Subaru said.

"Look at his face, he is really scary and gross!" Jericho whined.

"His Power Level is in millions. Indeed this is going to be a tough match for them." Meliodas said.

"King of Foolishness? Not to laugh but, what does it mean?" Polnareff asked as he started to laugh.

"No matter what kind of King he is, the real problem here is that there's no one who can match him in terms of power and strength!" Diane said.