The Origins of the Death Kings

"The Grand Meeting of the Death Kings? They also have a meeting like humans?" Takemichi asked.

"Like what you guys always do. But not called as "Grand" meeting or whatsoever." Killua said.

"In this episode, this will uncover the truth behind the Death Kings and how are they all formed." Taurus said.

"And one more thing... After this episode, you might change your perspective about them." Shiny said.

"Huh? Why would we change it? Those are villains!" Iida said.

"Yeah! They took so many lives like its nothing!" Gon added.

"For now, you do hate them. But whatever happens next, we'll see." Fedora said.

A purple energy glowed around a huge empty stadium and massive tall thrones for each Death King rose from the floors of the empty stadium and each of it has a difference on height and size.

'Each throne is made for every Death King in here, and has its different sizes, lengths, auras, portraying what kind of a Death King sits on that throne. For the tallest thrones out there, those are the Death Kings who refuse to reveal themselves to the other Death Kings whose thrones are shorter and weaker than theirs.

All we can see from the higher ups of those thrones are their sinister gazes of their nasty eyes, staring down at the ones who they consider as their weaker subordinates. If only I can reach my ranks to theirs and reveal how powerful and unholy they are.' Kairos thought while looking at eleven thrones of the unknown Death Kings who were already sitting above them and can't even see their bodies, but only their eyes.

"So that means the higher your throne is, the more powerful and superior you are?" Tanjiro asked.

"Yes. And those eleven Death Kings aren't even ranked from First to Fourth Order." Shiny said.

"Then, there's still worse monsters out there." Yami said.

"Eek! And here I am, thinking the First Order Death Kings are the strongest!" Finral said.

"Me too! But there's more of them!" Asta yelled.

"Why do you have to yell?!" Bakugo yelled.

"Why are you yelling too?!" Asta yelled back.

"The First Order isn't the strongest then. But the strongest of the Four Orders. Why they keep hidin' stuff like this?" Feitan asked.

A black tall man in a hologram suddenly appeared in the middle of the thrones that surround the whole stadium. The Death Kings looked at the said hologram and some of them titled their heads, since they haven't met this entity before.

"And who are you?" Hosho asked.

"I haven't seen you before?" Kairos asked.

"I am the representative and the spokesperson of the of the Leader of the Death Kings. He is still away due to certain reasons." The figure replied.

"His voice sounds like a cyborg. A villainous cyborg." Shu said.

"Yeah. Because he has a form of a hologram." Ichika said.

"I assume might be because of what Ichika said." Houki said.

"Representative? But I thought this meeting was supposed to be as Grand as ever?!" Kako angrily yelled.

"He didn't mention anything about this meeting as "Grand" as you thought. Please refrain from thinking such delusional thoughts." The figure said in a nice way.