Birthday Party

(Don't mind the picture until I mention it)
Kenzye's POV:
I was so excited about this masquerade ball theme homecoming. Fawn and I picked out our dresses and I loved mine. I also loved Fawn's dress. Fawn's was black short dress that hugged her curves. We are gonna look hot.
It was Thursday and my birthday was tomorrow. I'm turning 15 years old. I don't celebrate my birthday. I woke up and got ready for school. "Kenzye, I'm taking you to get you nails done today." Mom said. She ungrounded me. "Cool, I'm getting ready of school." I said. "You didn't hear me. I'm taking you and Fawn to get your nails done." She said. "Really!?" I shouted. "Yeah, your not going to school." She said. "Thank you Mom." I said, hugging her. She hugged me back and Benny came into my room. "She only taking you guys because she taking me to get a new tux." Benny said. "You look nice in tuxedos." I said. "Thanks I'm going to get ready to go." Benny said, walking out. I was already done getting ready. I was wearing shorts and a crop top. I was excited. "Let's go kids." Mom said. We got in the car and I sat in the back. Benny got shotgun because he said it first. We picked Fawn up and I met her mom and she gave us food. We even told her we didn't need it but she made sure we had food in our hands before we left. "Is she always like this?" I asked. "Ya she is. That's why I'm never hungry." Fawn said. I laughed.
We arrived at the mall. I always forget that's huge. Mom took us to the nail salon and she left. "Hey girls what colors we thinkin'?" A girl asked us. "I was thinking of black and gold nails. What about you Kenzye?" Fawn said. "What goes good with a sparkly blue dress?" I asked. "A beautiful girl like you needs a almond shape nail with baby blue and sparkles." She said, winking at me. Fawn and I laughed and they took us to the nail techs. We were having the time of our lives. Mom came back and checked up on us. "Hey mom, can you buy a baby blue tie?" I asked. "Yeah. I will go see if Benny's almost done." Mom said.
Fawn and I were done with our appointments so we went to find mom. We found Benny and his tux was getting fitted to his body. "Benny where's mom?" I asked. "I have no idea." He said, I sighed. "Okay, I'm going to find her." I said. I walked out of the shop and walked around to find mom. I looked in a shoe store and she was looking at PF flyers. I walked up to her. "Mom why you looking at shoes?" I asked her. "Well, I'm looking for shoes for your birthday coming up." She said. "I don't celebrate my birthday." I said, looking at my shoes. "Why don't you?" She asked. "I haven't celebrated my birthday for like 5 years." I said. My birthday always reminds me of what happened to my father, Babe Ruth. He was coming to see me for my 10th birthday party, it was baseball themed obviously. "We don't have to celebrate it if you don't want to." She said, putting a hand on my shoulder. "I want to celebrate my birthday I just can't get the memory out of my head." I said. "I know what happened to your father. I know he wants you to celebrate your birthday. My mom wouldve wanted the same thing for me." She said. "Can we have a baseball themed birthday party?" I asked looking at her. "Yes of course. Anything for my sweetheart." She said, pulling me into a hug. I hugged her tightly. "Thank you mom. I think the navy blue PF flyers would look great with my dress." I said. We let go of each other and laughed. "Anything for you." She said. She went up to the counter and bought the PF flyers for my birthday. We went to Benny and Fawn. They were finishing up and we left. We walked to the food court and we got food.
We dropped Fawn off at home and it was around 3 so school should be out. The doorbell rang and someone opened the door. "Kenzye, your boyfriend is here." Mom said to me. I ran down the stairs and into his arms. "You seen me last night." Philip said. "I know but I missed you." I said, kissing him. "So I heard it's your birthday tomorrow, why didn't you tell me." He said. "I haven't celebrated my birthday in 5 years. I didn't want to make a big deal." I said. "Oh okay. Well I'm taking you to get ice cream." He said. "Bye mom we are getting ice cream." I said. "Bring her home by 5:30." Mom said. We left and walked to the ice cream shop next to Vincent's Drug Store. "Why don't you celebrate your birthday?" Philip asked. I wish he didn't. "It reminds me that my father Babe Ruth died getting to my 10th birthday party." I said. "I'm sorry baby. He was great at baseball." He said, trying to comfort me. "I know he was. He was father, I know." I said, walking into the ice cream shop. "Hey kids what are we having to?" Ms.Beck asked us. "I would like a waffle cone with birthday cake." I said. "I would like a waffle cone with chocolate." He said. "Coming right up." She said, starting on our ice cream. "Here you go Ms.Ruth." She said handing mine to me. "Thank you." I said, grabbing it. Philips licked my ice cream. "Hey." I said. He got his ice cream and I licked his. "That's rude." He said. "You did the same with mine." I said. We laughed and he payed for our ice cream. We found ourselves at his baseball field. He showed me a way to get up on top of the dugout. "It's pretty up here." I said. "Not as pretty as you." He said, grabbed my waist. We started kissing and I sat on his lap. We were full on making out and his team yelled at him. "When are we going to play baseball?" His teammates shouted. I sigh and get off his lap. "On Sunday, we will play." He said. His teammates left and we started kissing again. I pulled away and I asked what time it was. "It's 5:15." He said. "Shit, we have to go." I said, getting off the roof. We walked home and when I opened the front door. The boys said surprise and scared the living shit out of me. "Aaahh." I shouted and fell to the floor. I never get scared. "You okay?" Benny and Philip asked. "Yeah, just never do that again." I said, getting up off the dirty floor. "Happy early birthday." Smalls said. "Thanks, but I thought we were celebrating tomorrow." I said, confused. "Well I'm letting you have two." Mom said. "Thank you mom." I said, hugging her. "No problem, plus you get cake twice." She said. We laughed and I turned to the boys that are in my living room. "So what are we doing?" I asked. "Watching movies all night because we are all sleeping over." Ham said. We just made up the other day about him snitching and everything. "And everyone's parents are okay with that?" I said. "Just have fun, stop thinking." Squints said. I walked into the living room and sat on the loveseat. It's the best seat in the living room because you see everything. Philip came and sat with me, well I was in his lap.
We watched every movie we have and watched some of them again. "Everyone it's time to getting off to bed. It's almost midnight." Mom said. "I'm going to my room. Is it okay if Philips comes up?" I asked mom. "Don't do anything inappropriate." Mom said. We head up to my room. I changed into pajamas. I jumped into my bed and got under the covers. Like seconds later Philip was in my bed and we fell asleep.