A Day With The Boys

Kenzye's POV:
I sat on my bed. Benny was still sleeping. He had his mouth open a little and he was snoring softly. I got off my bed, I grabbed a sports bra and spandex. I walked into my bathroom. I started the shower.
After 15 minutes, I got out of the shower. I saw the hickey that Benny made. It was a very dark purple. I brushed my teeth, I put my sports bra and spandex on. I blowed my hair and did my hair. I put on some chapstick and walked back to my room. "Good morning babe." Benny said, in a raspy voice. "Good morning. How long have you been up?" I asked. "Just barely when you blowed dried your hair." He said. "I'm sorry, that I woke you up." I said. He got up off the bed. I sat on the edge of my bed. "We should invite the boys for a movie day." I said. "Yeah, I will call them right now." He said, still in his boxers and no shirt. "Babe, pants." I said. He chuckled and put his pants back on.

🧢TWO HOURS LATER🧢
"Hey boys." I said. I walked out of the kitchen and set the chips and popcorn on the table. "Hi Kenzye." They said. "What the hell happened to your guys' collarbones?" Smalls asked. "You really want to know?" Kenny asked. "Eeewwww!" They all shouted. Benny wrapped his arm around my waist. "What do you want to watch?" I asked. "A horror movie." Smalls said. I walked to the DVD's and found one. I put it in and turned the tv on. "I will be by your side the whole time." Benny whispered in my ear. "I will be fine." I said.

🧢AFTER WATCHING ALL THE HORROR MOVIES🧢
"How about we play Truth or Dare." Ham said. "Yes." I shouted, I really didn't mean to shout. "Damn girl, you didn't have to scream." Ham said. "I really didn't mean too." I said. "Truth or Dare, Kenzye?" Ham said. "Dare." I said. "I dare you and Benny to make out in your room for 10 minutes." Ham said. I got up and grabbed Benny's hand. We ran up the stairs. I pushed Benny inside my room and locked the door. "I know the boys. We have to make out in the bathroom. They are perverts." Benny said, we walked into the bathroom. I closed the door. He slammed my back into the door. He looks into my eyes and starts to lean in. My breathe quickens and is caught in my throat. I lean in too, he closed the space between us. We kissed for about nine minutes, with breaks in between. "I love you. I want to have a future with you." Benny said. "I love you too. I want a family too, but we are only 14." I said. "Later in life, I want little me's and you's running around." He said. I pushed him off playful. I opened the door and walked to my full body mirror. My lips looked a little more swollen but it's not that noticeable. "Your hair. You need to fix it." I said. He looked in the mirror and neighed his hands through. "Much better." He said, he turned around. He kissed my forehead.

🧢9 CLOCK AT NIGHT🧢
"See ya guys." Benny said. "See ya at 9." I said, closing the door. "Today was so fun." He said. "It was." I said.