Dinner With Benny's Family Part One

Kenzye's POV:
I woke up and find Benny sleeping on the other couch. "Babe, wake up." I said, shaking him. "Who's here?" Benny asked. "I don't know if anyone is here. You got to take a shower at your house and I will come over in a bit." I said. "Okay, I love you." He said, kissing my forehead. "I love you too." I said, he walked out and closed the door behind him. I ran up to my room and picked out a dress. I forgot I had this dress. I got knee-high heel boots. I got in the shower. After 20 minutes, I got out. I wrapped my body in a towel and dried my hair with a towel. I blowed dried my hair and turned on my curling iron. I did my hair. I put deodorant on and perfume. I walked into my room. I closed the curtains. I grabbed laced underwear, because that literally the only thing you can wear in this dress. I put a black strapless bra on. I put the dress on, I forgot how difficult it was to put on. I got it on and put hideaway socks on. I put the high heel boots on. I put makeup on. I decided that black lipstick what go great with this outfit. I look at my clock and it's 9 clock, perfect timing. Someone rang the doorbell, it could be my mom or Benny. I walked down the stairs, I opened the door. It was Smalls actually. "Hey." Smalls said. "Hey, what you doing?" I asked. "Seeing if you were ready. Why you so dressed up?" He asked. "Um, I wanted to wear this dress again." I said, trying to not to sound rude. "Oh okay. Let's get Benny." He said. I walked out of my house, I locked the door. I walked over to Benny's with Smalls. I didn't even knock. "Hey Lily. Where Benny?" I asked. "He's in his room. I love your dress by the way." Lily said. "Thank you, Lily." I said, walking up the stairs. I knocked on the door. "Benny, I have Smalls with me so be decent." I said, before opening the door. He had pants and shoes on. No shirt on, Benny smiled and I smiled back. "Smalls, wait out there for a second." Benny said. I heard the door open then close again. "You look so hot in this dress. I just want to rip it off you." He said, grabbing my hips. "You rip it off, you pay for it." I said, he kissed me. I kissed back of course. "We got to go to the sandlot." I said. He sighed and let go of my hips. I giggled and walked out. "Sorry Smalls, he was being stubborn." I said, Benny came out of his room with his bat and mitt. "Let's go." Smalls said. He walked down before us. I intertwined my fingers with Benny's and we walked down. "Kenzye, can you and your mom come to dinner tonight?" Lily asked. "Yes, we would love to." I said. "Thank you so much." She said. "No problem." I said. We walked out and to the sandlot. "Woah, Kenzye you look pretty today." Yeah-Yeah said. "Are you saying, I don't look pretty everyday?" I said. "No, that's not what I meant." Yeah-Yeah said. "I know what you meant. Stop trying to explain yourself. You idiot." I said. He blushed and looked down. I laughed, so did the rest of them. "You going to play today?" Smalls asked. "Yes. I want to be pitcher for today. Can I Kenny?" I said, giving my puppy dog eyes and pouting. "Only today." He said. "Thank you." I said, hugging Kenny. "You're welcome but never hug me again." He said. "I promise and cross my heart." I said, doing an "x" over my heart.

🧢5:00 PM🧢
"See ya guys, tomorrow." I said, Benny intertwining his fingers with mine. I blushed like crazy. "We should have a tree house between our houses and a bridge connecting them." I said. "I love that idea." Benny said. "Benny, you okay? You don't sound great. Can I check your temperature?" I said, we have cooled down for about an hour, so he wasn't  sweating or anything. I checked his forehead and he was burning up. "I don't feel right." He said, running to a bush. He threw up, I ran to him and rubbed his back. "Let's get you home now." I said. We walked into his house. "Lily, I need you help please." I said. "What's wrong?" Lily said. "He threw up once and he's burning up." I said. "Thank you. You should go home. I don't want two of my kids sick." She said. "I'm fine. I never get sick." I said, it's true. I never got sick when I was little or got older. The doctors diagnosed me with an unknown disease because they never seen it before. "I'm diagnosed with an unknown disease doctors never seen before." I explained. "Does your mom have that disease too?" Benny asked. "No, she doesn't. She gets sick all the time." I said, giggling. "We still on for dinner tonight because I can make chicken noodle soup." I said. "Yes. We are still on and we can do the chicken noodle together to get to know each other." Lily said. "I will run home for a minute and come back." I said. "Okay, see ya." They said. I walked out and ran to my house. "Mom. Get ready we are meeting the the Rodriguez family at 6:30." I shouted. "Okay." My mom shouted back. I walked to my room and closed my door. I sighed, my mom is going to screw everything up. I walked into my bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I didn't look bad.