The Pool

Kenzye's POV:
I woke up and I was on top of Benny. Shit. I got off him and walked to his closet. I grabbed a shirt, they were huge on me. I walked back over to him. I smiled and kissed him on the lips. "Wake up." I said. He woke up and pecked my lips. "Benny, is Kenzye up there? Her mom is here." Benny's mom shouted. "Yes, mom. She was telling me to wake up." He shouted back. "You didn't have to lie for me." I said. "I wanted too. Plus I love the shirt." He said, smirking. I hit him in the arm. "Let's go down." I said, intertwining our hands. We walked down. "Oh my. So cute. You guys dating?" Benny's mom said. "Actually, we are mom." He said, I looked at my mom. She looked worried. "See ya later, Benny." I said, kissing his cheek. "See ya at 9." He said. I walked out of his house with my mom. "Is he good to you?" My mom asked. "Yes, mama. Better than Jackson." I said. "Did he do anything to you last night?" She asked. "No. He wanted me to come over because his parents might be getting a divorce. He didn't know who to choose and not hurt anyone's feelings." I said. "Okay. I'm happy for you." She said. It's so hot out here. I walked into my room and closed my curtains. I took off the shirt, and set it on my bed. I picked out a bikini and pink short shorts. I put it on and found camouflage high heels and put them on. I didn't put a shirt on because that's how hot it is. It's like 105° degree outside. I had my bikini top on. I put deodorant on, I brushed my teeth. I brushed my hair and braid my hair into two Dutch braids. I reopened my curtains, Benny was leaning against his window. He looked like he was waiting for me to open the curtains. "Ready to go?" He shouted. "Duh. I'm dressed, ya idiot." I shouted back. He laughed and I walked away from the window. "Mom, I'm going to the sandlot." I shouted. "Okay, love you." She shouted back. "Love you too." I said. I walked out, Benny was walking up the sidewalk to my house. "You look beautiful." He said, kissing my lips. I kissed back. "Okay, lovebirds. Let's go to the sandlot." Small shouted at us. I pulled away and blushed. We walked to the sandlot. "Where have you guys been? I'm roasting like a marshmallow." Ham said. "Okay, fine. Let's take a vote. Play or go to the pool." Benny said. "Play." Benny said, he raised his hand, I half put my hand up. "Pool." He said. Everyone raised their hand and half raised my hand again. "Fine. It's the pool." He said, kinda sad. "Hey, at least you have a girl. You don't have to scan pool honeys." Bertram said. I rolled my eyes. "Fuck you, guys." I said, walking away. "Kenzye, come on. I didn't mean it like that." Bertram said. "No, it's fine." I said, still walking away. I felt Benny wrap his arm around my waist. I grabbed his hand and threw it to him. "I need to breathe for a minute. Okay?" I said. I looked up at him and he look sad and pissed. I walked to my backyard and threw myself onto the hammock. I laid there and looking at the sky.
It was 9:30. I walked over to Benny's house and walked in. "Hi, Benny's mom." I said. "Honey, call me, Lily." She said. "Do you know where Benny is?" I asked. "He's in his room, honey." She said. "Thank you, Lily." I said, walking up the stairs. I knocked on the door. "Mom, go away." He said. I opened the door. "Mom. I said, go away." He said, I closed his door. "Now, why would you tell me to go away?" I asked. "Babe. You okay?" He asked. "Benny. I'm fine, I just had to think." I said. "Okay. Now can we go to the pool?" He asked. "Yes. I need a towel though." I said. "I have some." He said, smiling. I smiled back. "I love you." I said. "I love you too." He said, grabbing towels.
We walked to the pool and the boys we flirting with girls. It wasn't really flirting though. "Boys. Come on. Let's jump in." Benny shouted. They all jumped in at the same time.

I stood there

I stood there. I dropped the towel with the boys towels. "Kenzye, come on. Jump in." Smalls said. I took off my heels, then took off my shorts. The boys jaw dropped. I ran and jumped in. "Canon ball." I shouted, doing a canon ball. I went back up to the surface. "That was the biggest splash I have ever seen. And that's coming off me." Ham said. I laughed and I looked at Benny. He looked so pissed. I swam towards him. "Babe, what's wrong?" I asked. "I don't like the guys looking at you." He said. "You know I love them only as a friend." I said, kissing his lips. He kissed back, he grabbed the back of my legs. He wrapped my legs around his waist. "I love you." He said. "Let me think about that." I said, unwrapping my legs from his waist. I swam away fast. He came after me, he pulled my legs and pulled me under. I opened my eyes and he was leaning in. He started kissing me. I kissed back. I couldn't breathe. I pulled away, I swam to the surface. I took big deep breaths, I started coughing. My lungs hurt. "Babe, you okay?" Benny asked. "Yes, I'm fine. I just couldn't breathe." I said, coughing a little bit more. He hugged me and I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I love you too." I said. "Okay, good." He said, kissing me.

🧢SKIP TWO HOURS🧢
We got kicked out because of Squints. "Squints, you idiot. You got us kicked out of the only pool place." Smalls said. "I know, but I couldn't take it any longer." Squints said. "You guys don't get made at him. He made the first move, at least." I said. "Easy for you to say. Benny asked you out on the first date." Squints said. "Hey, leave Kenzye out of it. She was just saying her opinion on the situation." Benny said. "Thanks." I whispered.

🧢SKIP TO GOING HOME🧢
"Bye guys." I said, walking into my house. Benny and I walked into my house. "Mom." I shouted, no answer just like yesterday. "That's weird." I said. We walked into my room. I sat on my bed. He came and sat right next to me. I kissed his chin. He pulled me up a little. I was level with him. He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back and he moved down to my jawline. A little moan came out. He kissed down my neck and started leaving love bites everywhere on my neck. He found my sweet spot, right above my right collarbone. I moaned. He sucked right there for a while. That's going to be huge. I flipped us over, so I was on top. I kissed his lips and moved down to his jawline. I kissed up to his ear. I softly bit his ear and kissed back down his jawline. I moved down to his neck. I left love bites all over his neck. I found his sweet spot, he groaned. It's was above his left collar bone. I sucked right there for a while, like he did to me. I pulled away. "I'm sorry I thought I was ready. But I really am not ready to have sex yet." I said. "It's okay." He said, put his hand on my upper thigh. I heard the front door open. I got off the bed and threw his shirt on, that I had earlier. I threw him a pillow. He had a boner, his isn't small. He grabbed the pillow and put it over his boner. "Thank you." He said. "Your welcome." I said, I walked back to my side. I sat down and put my head on his shoulder. I heard my bedroom door open. "Hey kids." My mom said. "Hi mom." I said. "Hey, Kenzye's Mom." Benny said. "Sweetheart, call me, Bella." My mom said. "Okay, I will remember that next time." He said. "Have fun kids. I'm going to a party." She said. "Okay, have fun, mom." I said. "Lily, well check up on you guys in a bit. Okay?" She said. "Okay mom." I said.