She's A Mini Benny

Kenzye's POV:
I woke up in Benny's bed and I rolled on top of him. He groaned. "Get up. We have a game to play." I said. He put his hands on my cheeks. "I need a kiss before we get up." He said. "You mister are difficult sometimes." I said, kissing his lips. I got out of his grip. I got up and went to the bathroom. I did my business and went back to Benny. "I'm going to my house and getting changed." I said, climbing out of his window. I walked to my front door and walked in. I made coffee because Mom won't let us or the boys have coffee. I hid my coffee cans, so she didn't know I had them. I want the boys to know I won't end their supply of coffee to Mom finding out. I walked up to my room and closed my curtains. I grabbed some underwear and a laced bra and walked into my bathroom. I hurried and showered. I got out and dried myself off. I blowed dried my hair and did my hair. I looked at myself and I had dark bags under my eyes. I sat at my makeup vanity in my bathroom.

(^Kenzye's makeup vanity^) I did my makeup and walked into my room

I did my makeup and walked into my room. I jumped and screamed because the team was in my room on my bed. "Get out. Go get coffee and I'm gonna give you guys a lecture about this." I shouted. I shook my head and sighed. I'm pretty sure everyone in the world heard me shouting.
I changed into one of Benny's old button up jersey and some booty shorts. I put socks one and put maroon FP Flyers on. To top it all off, I put on an LA Dodgers hat on. I walked down the stairs and crossed my arms right under my boobs. My boobs getting lifted. I started tapping my foot. "She really mad. She's doing the mom stance." Smalls said. "I don't know how long you guys were outside of my bathroom but never do it again. I could one day come out naked and you wouldn't like the sight of that." I shouted and I was getting really frustrated. "We are really sorry, Kenzye." Smalls said. "It's okay, just please never do it again." I said, sighing and walking to get some coffee. I poured myself a cup and drank it. I hated sugar or creamer in my coffee so I leave it. I looked in the backyard and imagining that Benny and I would have kids. I could see them running in the backyard. Arms tickled their way around my waist. "Hey baby. What you thinking about?" Benny asked. "I could see ourselves having kids and them running around." I said, turning around and leaned against the counter. "You imagine about that too?" Benny said. "I always do." I said. We laughed, ugh he's pretty face. We kissed and I pulled away. "It's time to go play baseball." I said. "Lets go to the sandlot." He said, intertwining our fingers. I blushed and looked down. I was smiling like an idiot. The boys and I, we had to stop by Vincent's drug store to get another baseball because I hit the other one over the fence. "Well, well, well... there she is boys, the girl that plays baseball. What are you?" Philips said. I crossed my arms and looked him dead in the eyes. "Your worst nightmare." I said. "Yeah right." He said. "I don't have time for this. Lets go." I said, walking away from the situation. "She's a mini Benny Rodriguez. She walks away from the problem." I heard Philips say. I turned around and Benny was beating the life out of Philips. "Benny get off of him." I shouted and pulled on him. "Someone help me pull him off." I said. Smalls and Ham were helping me pull Benny off of Philips. We got him off of Philips. He immediately pulled me into a hug. I hugged him. "Why did you beat the crap out of him, Benny?" I asked. "He was looking at your ass." He mumbled into my hair. I looked up at him and he had scratch marks on his face and they were bleeding. "Lets go home and get you cleaned up." I said, dragging him out of the sandlot. We walked into his house and Mom wasn't home. "Did mom go to store, because I need girl products." I said. "She bought them last time. We are stocked up now." Benny said. "I forgot she bought me them. Now lets get you cleaned up." I said, pulling him to his bathroom. I made him sit on the toilet seat. I grabbed the first aid kit. I cleaned the scratch marks on his face. "He put marks on your perfect beautiful face." I said with a pout. "You think my face is perfect, have you seen yours?" He said, pulling me in by my waist. I laughed. "Your really funny." I said, cleaning his cuts. I cleaned his hands. "We start school this week." Benny said. "And you ruined your face. We have to go school shopping. I had school shopping." I said, finished cleaning his hands. "Mom just gives me her card and lets me buy my clothes and supplies." Benny said. "Kenzye, come here." Mom shouted for the stairs. I walked down to her. "Yeah mom?" I asked. "Well, you need clothes and shoes for school. So here's my debit card and buy clothes have fun." She said. "Thank you mom. Is it cool if I tried out for cheerleading?" I asked. "Yes, just have fun." She said, hugging me. I hugged back. "Benny, come down here and put your shoes on. We are going shopping." I said.
We walked to the mall. We walked in and I smelt the food and it smells delicious. "So what store first?" Benny asked. "You pick." I said. "Vans." We both said at the same time. "Did we just read each others minds?" Benny said. "Yeah. Lets go." I said.
We did shopping and got matching hoodies. We got our supplies and backpacks. "We did a lot of shopping let's go home and put stuff away." Benny said. I nodded and we left.
We walked into Benny's house and plopped onto the couch. "My feet hurt." I said. "Did you guys have fun?" Mom asked. "Yeah it was fun. Thanks for let us use the card." I said, handing the card back to her. "No problem. You guys have hair appointments tomorrow at 9, so no baseball for an hour." Mom said. We sighed and agreed to the haircut.

It was dinner time and we eat then went up to Benny's room. I was going to take a shower but Benny said to just go sleep. "Well I need a shower. I dot want to smell like sweat like you boys." I said. "Like boys? I don't smell that bad to I?" He said. "No I'm just saying in general boys smell like sweat." I said, grabbing my clothes.
I hurried and showered and got dressed. I walked out and Benny was asleep. I got into the covers and cuddled with him. I fell asleep. Today was amazing.