[11] Plan No. 1: ABORT(4)

"Ahh...okay.", Renee thought for a little while then opened her mouth as if to say something.

But closed it back again,as if hesitating,"...nevermind." She mumbled.

"No, please do say it. Don't hesitate to tell me all of it in one breath.", Mrs. V said.

"..okay."

Renee inhaled then said it all out,literally, in one breath:
"IwokeuplastmorningbutthismorningwasdifferentfromanyothermorningsIwokeupinadifferentbodyinaworldthatonlyexistedinanovelIwasverysurprisedIwanttogobacktomyworldsoIfiguredoutkillingmyselfistheonlysolutionIthoughtabouttoreturnmysoultomyoriginalbody.Itscrazybecausethisphenomenononlyhappenesinstoriesand—"

"Ms. Affralliane, you can say it out slowly.", if Mrs. V wasn't a psychiatrist, she might have suffered a headache by now.

After she said this Renee heaved a sigh of relief, then took a long breath,before she opened her mouth once again: "...To put it simply, I...transmigrated."

"..transmigrated?", Mrs. V asked.

"Yes. Like one of those stories."

Seeing Mrs. V's face, Renee figured out she might now know what she talked about.

"Transmigration is like, suddenly possessing someone else's body that exists only in novels and such."

"...So you're saying,you possessed this body?"

"Yes.And that this body belongs to a world that only exist in novels?"

Mrs. V stayed silent for a while : "So, you figured out, killing yourself might bring you back to your 'original body', am I right?"

"Yes." Renee looked at her in astonishment: "You're very smart!"

She looked down, her eyes turned indecipherable for a second.But it only flashed in a blink of an eye. She returned her gaze back at the psychiatrist: "Although, I would like to stay in this body, given that her family is filthy rich, I prefer to  stay honest and go back.", Renne look like she really do feel a bit regretful.

Seeing that the lady nodded, Renee thought that the psychiatrist believed her and she heaved a little sigh of relief.

However..

Mrs. V had encountered a lot of patients, some even claimed they were an alien and some proclaimed that they came from another planet. She concluded that Renee's situation was in the same category so she only said: "...but if you kill yourself, won't that also kill the original soul who lived there?"

"...It is not my fault that I transferred into this body either. I just want to go back."

"What about the original soul?"

  "I—"

"No. I mean, how can you be so sure that you will return to your original body if you do that?"

Renee was silent.

She hadn't thought of that either.

"What if we find another way,okay?"

"..."

"One that does not require such dangerous thing, and does 100% guarantee that you will return back to your body. That way, you can even save the original soul.What about it?"

After that, Mrs. V asked a bunch of questions and their conversation went through until it was sunset.

"See you tomorrow, okay?"

Mrs. V was done talking with Renee.

She was going to tell this to her boss.

Secretly, she have also informed Yana about the subject they have talked about.

Renee merely nodded.

They agreed that Mrs. V would come visit her everyday to talk about the solution on 'how she will return to her original body'.

But don't misunderstand. She is not stupid.

Well, she may be a bit stupid sometimes but she is a very smart person.

That psychiatrist thought she was crazy.

Renee figured about that from their long conversation.

If she don't believe me, then she don't. Too tiring to prove.

She'll better think a way herself.

The conversation between her and that psychiatrist was pretty helpful too.

Renee can't believe she missed such a huge risk.

What if she died and that's it?

But..

What if she don't?

Arghh!!

Anyways, she've decided.

Plan No.1: Kill yourself –Abort!

After a bunch of thinking, Renee felt all her brain cells burning.

Naturally, her stomach too, was burning.

A lot of things have been going through her mind that it was absolutely draining all her energy like a black hole.

Aight. Might go ask some food. It's time for dinner~

But she's about to go into the middle of depression when she heard Cora's voice from the outside of the door.

"Madam has grounded you in your room."

"I don't need to go out. I just need food."

"No food. Madam said you have to reflect. She's already been very lenient when weren't told to kneel outside."

After hearing this, Renee felt her whole world collapse.

This is what she's been saying!

No food!

Her first experience on the hell of hunger!

No!!!

Renee looked at the two, sturdy soldiers by each side of the door with a pitiful look.

However...

They aren't even looking at her!

Like the guards of England, they simply stood there, immovable, as if a statue.

Sure enough.I'm in a body of a 13 year old kid.

Renee is starting to miss her original 'adult' body.

No one has ever ignored her pitiful pleas ever!

Not even the gods could bear to ignore it.

Cursed body...