[8] Plan No. 1: ABORT (1)

"Young miss, what do you mean? ", the middle aged woman in glasses was quick to regain her composure.

   "I.. ", Renee halted when she finally realized what was wrong all along.

  ...I was too preoccupied on things that I forgot that my actions and words probably surprised them.

   "Young miss, you're not planning on doing such lowly things as killing yourself, are you? ", the woman's gaze was sharp.

   In other words, she was saying: Your mother will be unhappy. Others would think that your mother and the whole manor abused you and stain your family's reputation. 

   "..."

   "Young miss.Don't forget that you are an Icellius.You are of a respectable family who have served the country for ages.Do you think people will think otherwise if the only daughter of a major general suddenly committed suicide?"

   All this time,Renee was staring at her.

   Her eyes were really glued on her,unblinking, that the middle-aged woman started to feel a 'bit uneasy.

  "Miss."

   Actually Renee wasn't really listening to the stuff the woman in front of her was saying.

   Blablablablabla—This was what Renee heard.

   She was staring right unto that forest,green eyes of the middle aged woman.

   "Cora."

   Hearing Renee call out her name,the woman slightly knitted her brows."Miss?"

   Renee didn't say anything anymore and continued staring at her.

   Cora was slightly uncomfortable so she went on blabbering more about this and that.

   After confirming the name of the maid in front of her,Renee was slightly amused.

   Cora.The green-eyed maid.

   One of the masterminds behind the 'lost' of the female lead.

   Not only that, she was also behind other things that caused major plots and accidents.

   Thinking about this,Cora was one of those annoying two-faced characters.

   This Cora was just a maid but  scheming and manipulative on the inside.

   Who knew that this maid was a very 'big' character until then?

   This maid was just a smiling poop.

   Because of this *$@^#^ woman, the poor villain resulted in that terrible idea which caused him death!

   "...do you understand?"

   Renee sneered at her, "..annoying old *bleep."

   Cora was wide-eyed and looked at Renee with her mouth,slightly agape.

   "Miss,saying such words..",Cora was stunned. What was suddenly into this girl?

   Renee wasn't the type to say such foul words either,but she learnt from a certain 'friend', that saying so can be quite 'helpful' sometimes.

   Plus, that 'friend' also told her that she should definitely say those type of words to people who are really,really bad.

   Surprisingly,looking at the woman, saying such words does make Renee feel a little better.

   I guess she was right,then.

   As if nothing had happened, Renee happily hopped down the stairs while humming an unknown song.

   "Miss!Young miss!", Cora was calling out unto her which Renee turned a dead ear unto.

   Who cares about that green eyed woman. She is an evil person.

   She looked over the kitchen and found the place they put the utensils in.

   "Found it!", she exclaimed while pulling out a long,black knife from the knife stand.

   "Now—"

   "Affrailliane!", an angry voice called out behind her.

   Renee didn't even dared to turn.

   "What are you doing?!?"

   This voice...

   "Madam!...Thankfully you've arrived.Young miss,she—"

   Before Cora could finish, Renee cut in: "Cook! I was trying to...cook..."

   She felt the dark presence from behind drawing closer and closer. Her hair started to stand up.

   Yana took a look at Claret from behind Cora who was crying, then back to Cora.

   Knowing the look of the madam, Cora answered: "Young miss was trying to kill herself."

   A long line of silence went in after that.

   Renee froze. Afraid to even move a single inch.

   "I...I wasn't trying to kill myself!", she threw in those words first.

   Yana didn't say anything so Renee continued: "Really! I was..." trying to go back.

   Ah.That's it! She was trying to go back. What was she doing?She should stab herself,now!

   She slowly grabbed the knife, then swiftly moved to stab herself on the neck.

   Shing—

   "Aah!"

   "Affrailliane!"

   "Young miss!"