[7] Plan No. 1: COMMENCE!

It's kinda funny how she ended up in a novel.

   I mean, she loves reading them, but now she's now within one.

   Tsk. I don't like this at all.

   Being a viewer and a spectator was nice, but being the one in the stage you ought to just view is indeed very nice too.

   With a big 'no' right in the middle.

   How did a mere audience suddenly turn into one of the characters in a 'play'?!

   "Give me back my normal life! "

   "M-miss! ", standing behind Renee was Claret with 'terror' written all over her face.

   Her eyes were glued unto the image of her young miss standing on top of the balcony railing.

   She was stuck right on her spot because she was afraid Renee would jump at any second.

   Was young miss really this affected from the fight the other day?Oh my goodness, why is she planning on taking a suicide now?! 

   Claret really want to go ask for help or call her parents but she was worried that the moment she do, Renee would go and jump immediately.

   Beads of sweat were already on Claret's forehead. Her fists were cold as she clenched her them tightly.

   What to do?

   "Y-young miss, w-we can talk about this. Y-you don't need t-to h-hurt yourself. "

   Meanwhile, Renee didn't even hear Claret's pleas as she was immersed within her own deep, thoughts.

   If I die here, I can go back, right?

   She was slowly munching the last cookie that was left.

   Yeah. Probably. But wouldn't that kill the original owner though? I mean, her soul could be still within me...

   Don't underestimate her. She is considered to be a novel addict so she has read a few things like this here and there.

   Welp. It's not like it's my fault though. I'm innocent in this matter, and I have to go back. I don't have the time to play a good hero hero and go try and seek justice for this body.

   Besides.. I'm not some heroine of some transmigration something novel.

   Nor do I like be one.

   She was very resolute of this decision so...

   "Young Miss! ", Claret shouted on the top of her lungs.

   This made Renee, who was about to go and jump, turn to her.

   "Hmm? ",she tilted her head in slight confusion.'Still'.... holding the piece of cookie.

   Seeing that her young miss finally listened to her, she hurriedly said: "Young miss. Killing one's self isn't the answer. Your problems wouldn't be solved. Instead it would just be passed unto someone else—wait! Y-young miss! Please! "

   Renee was disinterested in hearing her out. This wasn't suicide, she was just doing this to go back to her peaceful life.

  .. And. She isn't someone who is crazy enough to kill herself. I mean, seeing people killing their lives out of desperation—it was stupid.

   We're in this messed up world together! Why are they trying to go and escape?!

   That wasn't fair at all!