Chapter Nineteen Part (2)

Start from the beginning

"You don't deserve none of it." Abrielle said through clenched teeth.
"Hello?" I picked up my phone and it was the hospital calling about Chris. If it isn't one thing its another. This is exactly why i didn't want to move back.

"Abrielle I know have to stop this because Chris is in the hospital bleeding internally. We have to go." I walked slowly up to her.

Her nostrils flared up with anger wanting to end Kim's life. While Kim stood in fear not expecting this from her.

"Give it to me and let's go. We can deal with this later." I said putting my hand out.

"I can deal with this right now."

"Abrielle. Not this way." I reasoned with her.

"You hear me? You think this is over. It has just begun. You threatened my life, you better try to protect yours." Abrielle lowered the gun and the imprint of it left a mark on Kim's forehead. Kim took a deep breath and stormed out of the room.

"Give it to me and let's go see about Chris."

"You think Chris loves you? Hes only using you because I hurt him. He wants me to feel the pain I inflicted on him. But it will never happen. You can have his sorry ass." Kim walked passed her and out the door. Abrielle stood there not speaking a word.

Abrielle

I sat in the back seat in silence and Kim and Wes were in the front. The tension was so thick and I wanted to wrap my hands around Kim's neck. Was she lying? Chris never loved me? I shook my head and tried to push the thought out of my mind.

We finally made it to the hospital and we all walked into the building and after we got his info we made our way to his room.

"Hello were here to see Chris."

"Okay only one person at a time. And he specifically asked for someone named Abrielle?" The nurse explained. Everyone looked at me except Kim. I walked toward the room and Wes stopped me.

"Not a word about what happened today. We will figure that out that later." Wes eyes were sincere. I nodded and went in.

"Abri?" Chris said.

"Yeah." Tears instantly fell down my cheeks. "How did this happen?"

"I thought you went home so I tried to sleep outside your apt but some niggas didn't agree with my decision."
"Why did you do that! You could've been killed!"

"Where were you?"

"At West's house."

"What? What the hell you were there for?" His eyebrow raised.

"It was late so he invited me to stay."

"So you just go l and sleep with someone you don't even know?" He started to sit up.

"Look Chris, I don't even know you. You...and her just went at it like I wasn't even there. Where you just using me this whole time to get back at her?" It spilled out of my mouth and on couldn't stop it.

"What?" He pulled himself up but he held his arm in pain.

"Lay back down and answer me." I said coldly.

"No..." he said avoiding eye contact.

"Chris look me in my eyes and tell me you f*cking love me and you didn't do it because of her!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"At first...yes-"

"Yes?!" My eyes felt like they were going to pop out my brain.

"Abrielle listen to me bae please. I did feel resentment because she cheated on me and didn't want my child. I felt depressed and angry and I felt like there was no hope until I saw you." He reached out for my hand but I pulled back.

"You never loved me." I wiped the tears that trickled down my cheeks.

"Abri please don't cry I'm sorry. I love you. Look at me! Does this look like someone who doesn't love you? I got shot because I wanted to be with you!" He yelled back.

I looked at him and felt conflicted. I wanted to kiss him and tell him I'm sorry that he got hurt. But I was hurt too.

"I need time to think." That's all I could say.

"Abrielle please don't leave me right now. You're all I have." He said his brown eyes looking for comfort.

" I can't right now. I need to go. My life is so f*cked right now. I have no school or job and how in the hell am I going t-"

"We can figure that out together Abri just don't leave me." He clenched his jaw.

"I'm sorry but I can't do this anymore." I turned around and opened the door as Chris yelled after me.

I tried my best to hold in my tears. I walked quickly to the waiting room and was going to go let Wes and Kim know they could go see him. I turned the corner at the end of the hall and there was Wes kissing Kim. My stomach turned and I was pissed.

Why? Why am I mad?

Kim's back was turned and Wes eyes met mine as my tears seeped through my top. He looked at me and he just stared. My eyes and his were locked as I stood in shock until I broke the gaze and finally stormed out the hospital. My life was ending quicker than it could even begin.

Please ignore mistakes and I'm sorry I have been a terrible updater but my life has been stressing and I've been reading more than writing. Hope you enjoy this chapter! Please let me know your thoughts! Vote honeys!