Chapter Three Part 2

"You gotta be f*cking kidding me." Chris said cutting the light on and closing the door behind him. I saw a crowd gathering behind the door. I hurried and fixed myself while Terrie buckled his pants. Chris just shook his head looking at me.

"There's two ways this can go. First option, Abrielle you and him turn yourselves in and be expelled. Or he drops out and I make up a lie for you Abrielle."

"That sh*t ain't fair!" Terrie said balling up his fists. I went over to him and tried to calm him down.

"Calm down it will be ok."

"Nah man get this n*gga or I will."

"Look Chris, I know this might look bad but.."

"It's Mr. Williams and I'm being very lenient right now. Because I know what and who you are little boy. So try to raise your voice again at me and we will see who's the n*gga." Chris said through his clenched teeth looking at Terrie square in the eyes.

"Chris stop!"

"You don't get to call me that anymore. You know I expected this from him. But you.... never." he said giving me a disappointed father glare.

"You're not my father so stop acting like it. You're just mad because he was in me and you weren't." My anger turned into me being cocky.

"Ha! What makes you think I would want you little girl?" he said stepping to me.

"Because you didn't take you're eyes off me when he was f*cking me." I said sucking my teeth.

"Who wouldn't? Any man see titties they gone look regardless." He said.

"Cut this bullsh*t. I'm just going to expell you both. You clearly don't take school or me serious so you can both leave or you can be escorted out." Chris said opening the door.

"Man this some bullsh*t!" Terrie yelled storming out pushing through the crowd. Chris quickly slammed the door behind him.

"Now I warned you about this n*gga and you still don't listen. You think he what you need but he's not! Open you're eyes and know your f*cking worth Abrielle!" Chris helled my forearms so tight as he shook me.

"Why the f*ck do you care?!" I said pulling away but his grip was too tight.

"Because Abrielle I lo...." He looked at me and his forehead relaxed and a look of pain went over his eyes. Tears pouring down my face as I stood in fear never seeing someone so angry.

"I have to go." he said grabbing his briefcase he dropped on the floor and rushed out the room. As I stood there feeling nothing, numbness overtook my body and I was in shock of what just happened.

What will happen to me now?

I finally made it out the school and all eyes were on me. I tried calling Terrie but his phone was off. I tried to hold my tears in as I quickly walked to the train. I paid and walked onto the platform and I saw Terrie. I walked towards him until I realized he was arguing with a female. Maybe he bumped into her? I quickly walked over to him.

"Terrie!" I said trying to get his attention.

"Who the f*ck is this fat b*tch?!" the female said continued to yell at Terrie. My ears were on fire. I quickly looked at Terrie and I saw his lips move in slow motion.

"Nobody." he replied.

"Nobody?" My mouth said before I processed in my brain.

"B*tch you heard what he said now get you're big ass away from me before I have to lay you out." the short female said getting in my face. I didn't even pay attention to her I was still shocked at what he said.

"Terrie are you serious right now?" I said feeling my blood boiling.

"You heard her gtfo or she will lay you out." he said.

"Is this the b*tch you f*cking?!" she turned her anger at him again.

"Nah I ain't f*cking this fat b*tch!" he yelled back at her. I felt ashamed, embarrassment, betrayed and dirty. The train was coming and I heard laughter and phone camera's shutters go off. I stepped closer to the blue strip of paint that was on the edge of the platform. This has to be the worst day of my life. No job, I've been used and I'm expelled. How can I go from here? I can't do anything right. Why should I even try. No one believes in me. I don't believe in me. I took another step and the train horn started to blow. I closed my eyes and took another step and I felt someone grab me as soon as the train wailed pass me.

"What are you doing?!" Chris said in the background. Sirens and red lights are all I see and hear.

"What are you doing?" I mumbled getting up off the stretcher. "I have to go, I'm going to kill him." I said pulling all the wires attached off of me.

"Stop Abrielle!" Chris said and he put me back on the stretcher.

"He used me. He never loved me." I cried. Tears falling and I couldn't stop.

"I know but it's going to be ok." Chris said stroking my hair.

"I'm stupid, I'm so stupid." I cried out. I thought about my mom and how she did so much for me and look at me. Her only daughter results to this.

☆ New story hope you're enjoying it so far! I made two parts for Chapter 3 Because I wasn't going to finish four completely today but thanks for reading! Vote and comment for frequent updates!☆