Chapter Eleven

Kim

I laid on my old bed looking at old photos from college. I was 'the' hottest b*tch you would ever meet. I was class president, a proud A.K.A, and just stringing niggas along. I got everything I wanted except him.

Every female wanted him but I knew I could have him. He stood 6'6 about 245 lb of muscle. He had a thick gorgeous beard with a set of pearly whites to match. He was the man who led our school in every competition. He was the man I needed. But he was a senior when I was a sophomore. I tried to get into his circle but the only person I got close enough to was his best friend. Eventually he graduated and started running a company in New Zealand.

But somehow I ended up with his bestfriend Christopher. Don't get me wrong Chris is tall muscular and gorgeous too but he will always and forever be a notch under him.

When Chris and I first married I was authentically happy. Because I had accepted my fate and gave up on him. But when I found out, through my bestfriend Tanya, that he came back home and was divorced. I cut off all emotional ties with Chris. No children, no sex, no nothing.

Until this little fat girl rolled off her ice cream truck and tried to snatch up what's mine. I don't care if I don't want Chris. But one thing I know is that she won't have him. So I plotted and thought how I can get him away from her. And obviously it worked until my brother had to f*ck the fat b*tch and ruin everything.

But since that didn't work. My plan B is going to have to work.

"T, I need to speed this process up. I'm going to swing by you're place so I plan to can see him." I needed to get ready and I definitely wasn't going to get ready at my parents house what I look like? I grabbed my car keys can headed out the door.

Abrielle

I looked into Chris eyes wanting with all my being to say yes.

"..Yes I want to but.."

"I know I know but when I get a divorce will you be mine?" He caressed my cheek and pulled me into another kiss.

"I don't know Chris. There's just so much you have to do you know? I don't want to be the reason to divorce your wife." I said feeling hopeless in my future with him.

"I can make us work but you have to believe in me."

"I can't promise you anything until you do." I said getting up off the bed.

"Okay i guess that's fair." He said sitting up running his hand over his low cut.

The awkward silence filled the room as I stood there thinking. He put his arms around me and hugged me.

"Let's just watch this movie and call it a night yeah?" His voice vibrated on to my cheek as my face laid into his chest.

"Okay let me clean this popcorn up." I chuckled embarrassingly thinking about why it was on the floor. He smirked and helped me.

"How about while you get this together, I'll go wash my hands." he said standing up. I felt my cheeks get hot from embarrasement, thinking about how I just released all over his hand. I hurried and finished picking up the popcorn and as he passed he smacked my ass so hard.

"Ouch!" I said trying to make it seem like I didn't like it.

"I saw you bite your lip don't even try it." he said turning on the faucet.

I chuckled and I wondered how our life would be together if he did get a divorce. But I never want to get ahead of myself because I can't bare to be heart broken again.

I cleaned everything up and I made a new batch a popcorn and placed it on the bed.

"Can you not knock the popcorn over this time?" Chris joked. I hit him playfully and he wrapped his arms around me.

"This is what I want. Nothing but this." he said and kissed me on my cheek.

"Me too." I said and sighed.

Terrie

I parked in front of Bri's house and got the coffee and donuts out the passangers seat. I walked up to her door and right before I rang the door bell my pocket rang. I balanced the bag and coffee and got my iphone out of my pocket.

"You think that fake test going to keep my baby from his REAL daddy you got another thing coming. Terrie you will take care of your child. Keep playing with me and you and that fat trick will be looking over your shoulder for the rest of yall life."

I was beyond pissed this crazy thot think I'm the father of her child and she threatened me and Bri! I'm never going.

I knocked on the door and I waited for her to answer.

"You want me to get it?" I heard a male voice say approaching the door.

"No!" I saw Chris with this shirt off with a towel wrapped around his waist standing in the doorway and Abrielle stood behind him trying to stop him from opening the door but it was too late.

Kim

"You want a mimosa with your breakfast?" Tanya asked plating our food.

"You know I do girl. I need about three." I said letting my ponytail down scratching scratching my scalp.

"Calm down K, because tonight you and him will run into eachother at the black tie event tonight." She said sitting next to me eating her eggs.

"Yes, I can not wait. The real man I've been wanting for all my life." I chugged my drink and poured another.

"Girl we need to go shopping."

" Trust we are. Chris think what we have is over. But I will take every penny if he think he will break up with me." I said taking a bite of my turkey bacon. "Girl I got one of his credit cards and I'm about to max that mug out."

"That's what I'm talk 'bout!" Tanya hopped up and starting dancing. I laughed and starting dancing in my chair drinking my drink. Pay back is a mother.

I'll fix errors later!☆