Part 31

POV Cam

      Lia went to shake a source she called Alec.  She said something about him being pissed that she was going to show up, but she had to find these maniacs.  I was still trying to figure out who these bastards could be.  So, causally, of course, I hacked into a government data base, undetected, obviously.
         I didn't want them to know I was there.  I wasn't a petty  hacker that wanted to steal and delete government top secret information, I just needed to use their database to help my gang family and Lia.  I needed to find people that were in town when these murders occurred.  I came up with two thousand people.  A shorter list than I expected to be honest.  To pull all of this horror off you had to have a lot of time, so I narrowed it to unemployed people and people that had took at least two weeks off near when the homicides occurred.  The mass of people shortened to one thousand citizens.  I took away everyone that had a strict desk job because they wouldn't be able to wear a suit down the street and not be noticed by at least one person.  The people we buried had little to no defensive wounds such as bruised knuckles or skin under their finger nails from scratching the perpetrators, meaning they trusted the person the let near them.  The list narrowed to one hundred and fourteen people.  One hundred and fourteen is a big list to narrow down one by one, so I tried to find commonalities between all of the deceased and low and behold there it was.  They all were supposed to get a fire code inspection but on all the reports the inspectors reported that no one was at the house when they arrived.  So I looked back into my list and saw four fire inspectors that had taken off the same months as each other, got ya now bitches.
      The names on the website were Anthony Helm, William Jenkins, Willow Jenkins, and Kyra North.  Just then Lia came in.  "How'd it go with Alec?" I asked.
"He is going to help us, he'll be here in the morning.  What about you?  What did you find?"  I showed her the list and I took a double take at one of the pictures, Kyra Norths picture to be exact.  I got flashbacks to when I was a kid and there was this little girl that I only met once.  My mother wasn't happy about her being there.  She left my father shortly after this incident. And that's when it hit me, I remembered.  Kyra North is my half sister.

Thanks for reading, as always. Today's people are @XenaPDNS @yola78cer
@tanyachaudhary10 but as always thanks to everyone, ciao,

~Luna