Part 20

POV Cam

       I walked in and Lia was laying on the bed with snacks and water on the side table.  "Hey baby," I said as I was about to get the water.
      "Don't you hey baby me.  I was worried about you, tell me you kept your promise.  Your not hurt to badly are you?"
       "I'm fine, love.  I just need a shower."
        "Go on then, you smell like sweat."  I rolled my eyes at her and got in the shower. 
       When I got out she was standing there.  "Yes, love?"
       "I'm going to bandage those knuckles and that gash you have in your side.  Sit on the counter after you dress."  With that she left the room,  I dressed and called her back in.  She quietly bandaged me, occasionally sighing.  I would ask her what's wrong but she would just say "nothing."  When she was done I put my shirt back on and crawled into bed.  She got in to but moved very far away from me.
       "C'mon love, what is it?"
       "You really scared me.  I didn't know if you were going to come home.  I can only imagine how many broken noses and ribs you caused.  And that gash, what was that from."  The thing I didn't want to tell her while she was mad at me, great. 
       "I had to hurry home because, well, I had a tail."

Sorry for the short sucky chapter, it will be better next time, hopefully.
~Luna