Part 9

POV: Lia

"Bye Babe," Nolan said quoting me in an overly high pitched voice. "Damn, girls move fast."
"Oh shut up. I was just teasing her, and we aren't anything but gang members."
"Yeah, ok killer," Nolan responded, I didn't like his sass. "By the way you have a fight tonight at the underground against fangs."
"Seriously. That guy just wants my spot and he can't understand that he was beat by a girl. I can't fucking stand that guy."
"Sorry killer, but if you want to keep that title you have to fight fangs."
"I know, I know. What time?"
"Five thirty."
I'd been helping boss all day with work that I didn't realize it was already four thirty. I climbed up the stairs and put on my fighting clothes. I threw on black work out shorts, a black and blue cropped top, and my black bandanna. I tied it so it covered everything from my eyes down. I walked out of the door and ran into a certain emerald eyed beauty.
"Headed to kill someone?" Cam asked. I love how she can say that in total calm.
"No, I'm off to a fight. This little bitch wants my champion spot."
"Mind if I tag along, I need a good fight, haven't been fighting since New York." Damn I knew she was badass but I didn't know she fought.
"Go for it. Go get changed, I'm sure you brought fighting clothes and if you didn't I have more." Goddamnit, I just offered her my clothes. Is it bad that I wanted to see her in my clothes.
"No I'm good, but thanks." I'm not sure if I'm happy or disappointed. She disappeared behind her door and I waited. A few minutes later she came out. I couldn't help but check her out. She was wearing workout shorts , a cropped green and black swirled shirt showing off her abs, and a mask similar to mine but it was green. She dropped her mask and I dropped mine.
"Let's head out," I said. She nodded at me and we began to walk out of the house. Then I felt it, eyes on my back. "See you later Nolan," I called.
"Bye killer." We exited the house and I went to grab my bike. Then I realized Cam was going with me.
"Hey, do you want to ride with me or do you want me to take the car?"
"I'll ride with you," she said. "I haven't been on a bike in a while." I nodded and climbed onto my bike. I tapped the seat behind me and she climbed on. I kicked the stand and drove. He hands wrapped around my waist and grasped right below my belly button. Good god this is going to be a long ride. Cam started tracing circles on my stomach, and oh my god this is bosses niece, what in the hell am I going to do with the beautiful girl behind me.

This story reached a hundred reads.  Thanks so much for all that read my story. 

~Luna