Part 2

The gang house is huge. The walnut wood gleaming with the white brick, stunning.
"Earth to Cameron," Liam said
"Yes asshole?"
"I already told you my name, you can just call me by that."
"Nah I like asshole better."
          "Hard to imagine you were the same little girl playing with action figures in my office," said a vaguely familiar voice.  I turned to find the source.  Standing there was my uncle I remembered from so long ago and a beautiful badass looking girl. I walked closer to my uncle.
"Are you sure this is her," the girl asked my uncle. She looked poised to attack if he gave the command.
"Yes Lia I'm sure," my uncle responded with some humor resonating in his voice because he knows I can hear.
"Nice to see you again uncle," I said holding my hand out to shake. He ignored it and hugged me. It should have been a familiar feeling to be hugged, but it wasn't thanks to my dead beat of a dad.  When he let go I noticed the girl, Lia I think my uncle said, looking at me weird.
           "Cameron Silver," I said sticking my hand out for her to shake.
           "Lia Baez," she told me and gripped my hand tightly.
            "Lia I have some work to attend to will you show Cameron her room?"
             "Sure.  See you later boss," Lia said.  I took that time to notice what they were wearing.  My uncle in jeans and a t-shirt wearing the gang jacket.  Then I looked to Lia in her leather boots with black skinny jeans, a black shirt, and the same gang jacket.  Her eyebrow was slit and pierced like mine, but she had just a tongue piercing and I had a lip and tongue piercing.  I looked extremely similar in my combat boots, black skinny jeans, black mussel T, and my old worn leather jacket.  Lia was extremely beautiful.  Her tan skin and sharp jaw.  Her straight hair was black and purple gray and her eyes a toffee brown.
           "Earth to Cameron," Lia said.
           "Oh sorry, lost in thought," I responded.
           "It's cool.  I'll show you to your room," she told me and turned her back to start walking.  We entered the mansion and the entry was decorated with blood red carpets and a rose covered chandelier.  The walls were black and clean with the occasional maroon accent.  Lia led me up the walnut staircase to the second floor and then to the third.  We stopped in front of a door.
            "My room is right there in case you need anything.  This is your room, I'll leave you to unpack."
            "Thanks Lia," I spoke as she walked back down the staircase.  I walked into the room to see emerald walls the same color as my eyes and hair.  The bed sheets were black and so was the base, dresser, and side tables.  The lamps looked like the Pixar lamp except they were green.  The closet was on the other side of the room.  To it's left was a balcony.  On the other wall was a door to the bathroom. 
          The door squeaked open and I knew someon had entered the room.  I heard their steps go near the wall.

3...
2...
1.
I pinned the person to the wall ready for further attack.  But it was just.......