44

NB!!

If you want to support me as an author and help me with the purchasing of new equipment so I can continue to write as well as publish my stories, the link is below and it is also on my author page, any amount is appreciated.

https://ko-fi.com/honesty577

.

Also, my new author page is now up on Instagram at Honesty.577, please support.

.

❤️‼️
BLACK LIVES MATTER❤️✊🏿‼️
BLM❤️✊🏿‼
.
.
.
.
Darrelle's POV
I laid there with her in my hold, as our breathing evened out.

"Do you remember when I couldn't hold you after sex?" I asked and she smiled kissing my chest.

"Shhh, I'm trying to sleep," she whispered making me chuckle as my phone began to ring.

"Can you answer that?" I asked and she groaned rolling over reaching for my phone.

"Who is this?" She asked showing me the screen, Mia on the caller ID.

"Nobody just decline it," I said mentally setting a reminder to change my number.

"Are you serious?" She asked sitting up, pulling the sheet to cover herself.

"I just forgot to change my number," I told her, trying not to irritate her further.

"Darr-"

"Just remind me tomorrow and I'll do it,"

"I shouldn't have to remind you," she replied and I sighed taking my phone from her hand placing it on the nightstand, using the lamp to break it.

"Can we got to sleep now?" I asked laying back down.

"You didn't have to-"

"Yes I did, I don't want you thinking I want anybody else but you,"

"I'm sorry,"

"Baby it's on me I should've taken care of it, things just got busy really quick and it slipped me," I explained truthfully, hating the fact that I ruined the night.

"I love you,"

"I'm starting to think you're crazy," I replied amused and she laughed laying down resting her head against my chest.

"You're the one that broke the phone," she whispered making me laugh.

"I'm hungry now," she mumbled after a couple seconds.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked kissing her forehead.

"Fruits," she replied and I motioned for her to sit up and she did allowing me to get up, I quickly pulled on a pair of shorts and my slides.

"And bring a broom to clean up the mess you made," she called out as I left the room making me smile.

I walked downstairs to see Britt in the kitchen a glass of water in her hand.

"Are you okay?" I asked and she turned.

"Yeah I'm good," she said laughing slightly and I smiled moving over to the refrigerator grabbing a fruit bowl.

"I'm sorry about Andre," I said closing the refrigerator.

"You don't have to apologize,"

"No I do, I knew he was still doing that shit and instead of coming to you we tried to change him,"