5

Three days later
Darrelle's POV
I sat there laughing at a dumb joke that Andre made.

"I don't even know why I'm friends with you," I said shaking my head, not believing that this is how I was going to spend my lunch, listening to his bullshit.

I had ordered food earlier for Nia knowing she was probably in her office burying herself in work and completely forgot about food for myself. I also sent the usual roses along with some chocolate.

I had spent the last three days at her office every night and we've gotten closer, I even made her laugh a couple of times.

"How is Dantae working out?" Jason asked me.

"Good, but I don't want him working here forever,"

"How is Nia?" He asked and I paused thinking it over.

"Can we call off the bet?" I asked and they both began laughing.

"She isn't that difficult, you're not backing out of this,"

"I'm not trying to it's just...," I said pausing and Jason smiled looking at me.

"You're catching feelings?" He asked amused but it sounded more like a statement.

"You in-love, after a couple days," Andre said amused

"Nobody said nothing about love man, she justs..she is interesting..she intrigues me," I finished

"Look at my boy, smiling over a girl," Jason said and I realized I was and I chuckled.

"Alright shut up, so the bet is over?" I said amused.

"Yeah it's over,"

"Stop looking me like that, or I'm going to punch you in throat," I threatened Jason and he removed his gaze laughing.

"I'm sorry it's just that I'm so prou-"

"Darrelle there is a Nia Graham here for you," My brother said interupting our conversation.

"Send her up," I said and he nodded closing the door.

"Are you guys official?" Jason asked standing up along with Andre.

"I'm not even sure if she likes me," I said chuckled walking them to the elevator.

"Damn she got you good," Andre said as they stepped into the elevator.

"Whatever man, remember you owe me that beer,"

"Saturday," he said as the doors closed. I was about to walk away when the other elevator opened revealing Nia.

"Hey," I greeted as she walked over to me.

"I know it's your lunch break but my brother wants some things added to the plans," she said and I chuckled.

"And here I was thinking you came for me,"

"Don't get ahead of yourself Mr Williams," she said as we walked towards my office.

"Oh, so I'm Mr Williams," I replied amused as I opened my office door.

"You've always been Mr Williams," she told me as we stepped in closing the door.

"It's kinda sexy when you call me that," I told her motioning for her to take a seat before moving to mine.

"So Darrelle wh-"

"I'm Darrelle again?" I asked amused

"Since the respectful title beings about inappropriate thoughts, I figured I should refer to you by your first name, I'm just trying to remain professional,"