11

Darrelle's POV
"So what are you doing later?" I asked cutting the silence short.

"Why?"

"You can never just answer my question can you?" I asked over the phone.

"That would be too easy wouldn't it," she replied amused.

"Well my brother is having a house warming party and I want you to be there?"

"You are-okay Darrelle, "

"No tell me what you were going to say, " I said smiling and she laughed slightly.

"It's irrelevant,"

"Okay Nia, I'll pick you up at 5:00,"

"From work,"

"You're staying back two hours, "

"Yes, and I have to go, so I'll see you later," she replied ending the call making me chuckle.
.
.
.
.
I knocked on door waiting, watching as her eyes stayed planted on her phone screen. I smiled grabbing her phone and she rolled her eyes reaching for it making me chuckle.

"Can you leave the phone tonight, and just be here with me?" I asked and her eyes drifted to the phone before going back to mine.

"Okay," she said reaching for it a smile playing on her lips.

"No work?"

"No work," she repeated and I leaned forward pecking her lips, pulling away to look at her, she bit her lip slightly amused.

"Can I have my phone now Mr Williams?" She asked and I smiled handing it to her as the door opened, I turned facing it to see my brother Dantae.

"Hey," I said pulling him into a small hug.

"Nia this is my brother Dantae, Dantae this is my girlfriend, Nia,"

"From Brawell right, you visited the office once?" Dantae asked and she smiled shaking his hand.

"Yeah, you are his assistant," she replied realization in her voice.

"Was, he fired me,"

"It's not as harsh as it sounds," I told her as we stepped inside I closed the door, my hand moving around her waist.

"Are we the only ones here?" I asked Dantae as he moved to the kitchen handing us two beers.

"Yeah, traffic they'll be here in about ten minutes,"

"We'll be outside on the balcony," I said picking up the beers, he nodded as I lead her outside.

"There is only one chair," she pointed out as I slid the door closed, I handed her the beers sitting down and she rolled her eyes playfully.

"Now where am I suppose to sit, aren't you suppose to be a gentleman?" She asked amused and I chuckled.

"In my lap," I replied and she laughed handing me my beer standing.

"Are you serious?" I asked amused watching as she took a sip.

"I don't mind standing," she whispered walking to railing looking down at the city, her back turned to me. I smiled appreciating her attire, she was in a red pants suit, a black buttoned down on the inside and black Louis Vuitton heels.

"I know your feet hurt," I replied leaning forward, she laughed slightly and I used the opportunity to look at her ass.

"Mr Williams, don't you think your idea of proper sitting arrangement is inappropriate?" She asked looking back at me her curls in her face, I chuckled leaning back.

"Well I like inappropriate,"

"Okay," she said nodding a smile on her face as she walked over to me.

"I can promise the best of comfort," I joked as she sat down, her right hand moving around my neck as she placed her drink on the table before us.

"And what if I'm not satisfied?"

"You being satisfied will never be a problem Ms Graham," I replied and she smiled taking my drink, placing it on the table.

"You talk alot you know that?" She whispered and I smiled leaning in slightly asking for permission.

"You need to stop doing that and kiss me," she added softly and I smiled connecting our lips, her other hand immediately gripping my shirt. Her mouth opened under mine and I slipped my tongue in her mouth.

Dear God

My hand moved to her thigh as my other tightened around her waist pulling her closer to me. Kissing her was completely different, it felt..different like my mind, soul and entire body was engaged.

I was numb to reality but at the same time I caught everything she did. She pulled away biting my lip her grip on my shirt loosening.

"I think we should head inside," she whispered and I leaned in once more making her pull back.

"Inside," she repeated smiling.

"That's where I'm trying to get," I told her my words holding an hidden meaning.

"That's not funny," she said amused pulling away fully, standing up.

"I wasn't trying to be," I whispered as she handed me my beer, I took it and she pulled me to stand. She hummed in response as I slid the door open allowing her to step inside.

"Did I tell you how amazing you look today?"

"No, but your constant staring gave me an idea," she replied confidently I chuckled watching as she moved over to my sister who was now sitting the now crowded living room, that held a few fimiliar faces.

"Was just about to call you," Dantae said appearing beside me.

"How many people are in here?" I asked.

"Twenty, you're just not used to crowds, Jason and the guys are in the kitchen, I'm going to greet a few people before dropping in," he said taping my shoulder walking off. I moved to kitchen knowing that's where Nia and Tiana went.

I stepped inside to see Nia engaged in conversation with my group of friends, I threw away my empty beer bottle grabbing a new one, pulling it open.

I turned around my gaze immediately meeting hers, she smiled looking away rejoining the conversation. I chuckled moving over to the group sipping my beer.

"The game is on in the living room," Dantae announced stepping into the room as I wrapped my hand around Nia's waist, sipping my beer before placing it on the counter.

"You don't mind if-"

"No go on," she said cutting me off, picking up my beer taking a sip making me smile.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure,"

"Come on, I want to show you something," my sister said pulling her away, I chuckled watching as she left.

"Be careful Tevin might beat your ass," Jason joked gaining my attention, I chuckled following them to the livingroom.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for reading ❤️‼️

Hope you enjoyed the chapter ❤️‼️

I know we are all in quarentine bored so I'm posting as much as I can❤️‼️