33

Two days later
Darrelle POV
"What did I do?" I asked standing by the couch she was laying in, we were now back home. I came back from work 2-3 minutes ago and I've been asking the question since I stepped in and she has been ignoring me continuously.

"Baby," I said bending down, she hummed frustrated replying to my many attempts to get her to talk.

"Did I forget to take out the trash?" I asked getting up walking over to the bin to see it was full. I grabbed the bag containing the garbage before going to outside throwing it in the garbage disposal. I made my way back to the apartment closing the door putting a clean bag in the bin, washing my hands before going back over to the couch.

"I emptied the bin," I told her softly and she closed her eyes ignoring me.

"Tell me what else I did wrong?" I requested

"Nothing, can you just," she said irritated motioning for me to leave and I pulled off my jacket and tie throwing them on the coffee table, sitting on the carpet facing her.

"You look like a child begging for attention," Dream commented walking into the room.

"And you look homeless," I replied referring to her sweats, oversized shirt and bird nest of a hair.

"I just woke up asshole," she said laughing.

"What's wrong with her?" I asked referring to Nia and Dream smiled.

"Some girl came over with a baby that is supposedly yours," She confessed and mind went blank as I started-

"I'm fucking with you she's on her period," she corrected laughing walking towards the stairs.

"You play too much," I told her and she shrugged disappearing, I heard Nia laughing slightly and I smiled looking down at her lifeless figure, silently thanking God men didn't experience this bullshit.

"Atleast you're not pregnant," I mumbled and she opened her eyes rolling them before closing them once more, I chuckled pulling off my shirt throwing it with the rest of my discarded pieces of clothing, leaving my top half covered by a white tank top.

"I'll be right back okay," I said kissing her forehead picking up my clothes, not wanting to anger my bleeding girlfriend. I moved to our room, placing the clothes in the hamper before taking a shower,brushing my teeth, pulling on a pair of black basketball shorts and matching socks.

I made my way downstairs to see her laying where I left her, I moved over to the couch sitting down on the floor leaning back against it.

I heard shuffling and before I knew it she was climbing into my lap, her hands wrapped around my neck and her head buried into my chest.

"You smell good," she whispered and I smiled kissing her forehead wrapping my hands around her waist.
.
.
.
.
One month later
"I still have an headache," Nia said through the phone as I continued to edit my design for a house I was working on.

"Did you take the pills?"

"Yes," she replied the sound of her fingers touching the keyboard in the background.

"Alright, I'm going to buy some more on the way over for lunch,"

"Thank you, I'm going to let you get back to work,"

"I don't min-," before I could finish my sentence the call had already been cut, I chuckled buzzing for my new assistant Kim.

"Yes Mr Williams,"

"Did you get a response from Kanton,"

"Yes sir, I sent it to your email,"

"Schedule a meeting with him for next week Wednesday and I'm going to send you a design that should be sent to Mrs Flair," I finished and she nodded, I motioned for her to leave grabbing my jacked pulling it on, leaving my tie on the desk as I made my way outside.

I closed my door walking over to the elevator calling for it.

"Hey," a voice greeted and I turned to see Maya, I groaned mentally replying with a small hi.

"How have you been?" she asked as we stepped inside of the elevator.

"Good,"

"You look good," she said in a seductive tone and I cringed, being completely turned off by her attempt. I moved my gaze to the numbers on the wall as the elevator descended. The doors opened and I silently thanked God as I stepped out, moving to the parking lot getting in my car.

I picked up the lunch, buying the pills before driving to her workplace. I was currently walking down the hall to her door. My hands full thankful that I spotted Trish walking towards me.

"This is yours," I said handing it to her and she took it.

"Thank you, did you ask for extra pepper?"

"Yeah, it's in a small plastic container in the bag," I told her and she nodded walking off as I pulled Nia's door stepping in, before closing it.

"How are you feeling?" I asked and she pulled away from her work leaning back.

"I feel dizzy, I think it's because of the pills," she mumbled and I placed the food on her desk, moving over to her.

"I think you need to see a doctor," I replied placing my hand on her head checking her temperature.

"I'm fine,"

"No you're not," I replied as she stood up moving to the food on her desk, I stepped behind her kissing her shoulder as she attended to the bag, untying it.

"I'm probably just hungry," she said taking out our food placing them on the table before turning to face me.

"If you still feel the same after we eat, we're going to the doctor,"

"Okay," she replied smiling leaning in to peck my lips slightly.

"Can I get a real kiss?" I asked not satisfied with what she offered. She smiled her hands sliding up my chest, wrapping around my neck as she began kissing me, her tongue slipping into my mouth. I quickly gained dominance as my hands moved to her breasts.

"They're very tender right now, don't touch them," she whispered into the kiss and I relocated my hands back to her waist, she moaned into my mouth as our lips moved in sync, igniting every part of my body.

I pulled way from the kiss trailing kisses down her neck, she titled her head, her hands moving to my hair. My kisses descended moving down to chest planning to-

"You can't suck on them either," she said laughing slightly and I groaned pulling away to look at her.

"But they-"

"They're sore," she said cutting me off and I pecked the exposed swell of her breasts.

"But they're just looking at me," I whispered and she laughed pulling away going to her seat. She grabbed her food ignoring my gaze as she began eating and my eyes moved down to the topic of conversation.

They looked....different...bigger even.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for reading ❤️‼️

Hope you enjoyed the chapter ❤️‼️

Comment your zodiac sign
I'm an Aries ♈ btw❤️‼️
Best sign🙃❤️‼️