43

Darrelle's POV
"You can stay as long as you want to," Nia said as I entered the room, handing Britt a glass of water.

"Thank you," she replied taking it and I nodded as cries echoed.

"I'll go," I told Nia walking out, going to Twins room, to find Khaliah crying along with her brother, I sighed closing the door wanting to eliminate the sound as much as possible knowing Britt and Nia were talking.

"Who woke you up?" I asked softly lifting Khaliah from her crib kissing her forehead, not expecting an answer. I placed her in her rocking bassinet, being aware that she was just cranky, shaking it slightly allowing it to do it's job before going for Khalil holding him in my arms knowing the bassinet was useless when it came to him.

I rocked side to side, exchanging my weight on each leg trying to quiet his cries, as my gaze met Khaliah's glassy eyes her tears pausing as she stared at us.

I pulled up the chair beside the bassinet sitting down, using one hand to hold Khalil against me as the other kept Khaliah's bassinet moving.

After minutes of sitting they finally drifted to sleep, I stood up returning them to there cribs before exiting the room, feeling exhausted, happy that I took a shower when I got home knowing I wouldn't have it in me to do it right now.

I moved down the hall pushing open my bedroom door, the sound of the water letting me know that Nia was taking a shower. I closed the door pulling off my clothes staying in my boxers.

"Nia have you seen my charger?" I called out scanning the room.

"It's in my bag," she replied and I grabbed it, putting my phone to charge before sitting down.

"How she is?" I asked as she entered the room wrapped in her towel.

"She'll be okay," she replied walking over to me and I smiled as she stood between my legs her hands moving to my shoulders.

"You look tired," she whispered and I chuckled pulling her to straddle me.

"Not tonight," she whispered softly as I placed a kiss on her shoulder my energy immediately returning.

"You've been saying that for over a month," I pointed out amused looking at her and she pecked my lips.

"Can I atleast look?" I asked

"No,"

"I haven't seen you naked in over a month either," I reminded and she sighed her hands moving around my neck.

"I'm not comfortable with y-"

"I love you, you know that right?" I asked kissing her neck as she smiled.

"Yes,"

"You know I love every inch of you?"

"D it's-" she started but her sentence died as I attached our lips kissing her, hating how tense she got, I stood up turning around laying her flat on the bed not breaking the kiss.

"D-"

"Relax," I whispered breaking the kiss, I watched as her hands fell from my neck holding her towel against her body and I sighed leaning forward kissing her lips before moving to her neck, my hand moved up her thigh my thumb running against her slit, loving how wet she was.

"D-"

"Hold on," I whispered pulling away going into the closet grabbing one of her silk scarfs before returning to the room.

"What's that for?" She asked amused and I chuckled tying the scarf around my head covering my eyes.

"I can't see, so now you don't have to be uncomfortable," I replied and she laughed.

"You're so stupid,"

"And you're stunning," I whispered as I felt her hand on mine pulling me closer.

"You're going to have to direct me," I told her and I felt her hand pulling me down and I chuckled kneeling the sound of her sitting on the bed greeting my senses, before her lips met mine.

She pulled away, her hand going to my head moving it forward, I chuckled knowing exactly where I was. I lifted my hands placing them on her thighs, as my tongue dived between her legs, loving the moans that left her, making me realize just how much I missed the sound, as her sweet taste fell on my taste buds.

"Darrelle," she moaned as I placed her legs on my shoulders pulling her closer, moving to her clit sucking, loving the way she jerked. I went back down flicking my tongue faster than before wanting to see her cum.

"Fuck me," she ordered slightly breathless and I pulled away, standing up taking off my boxers.

"Stop staring," I mumbled amused

"Can you see?"

"No but I know you," I whispered amused earning a laugh from her.

"Come here," she called out and I moved closer getting on the bed, settling between her legs. She immediately attached our lips and I smiled kissing her back, knowing how much she enjoyed the taste of herself.

I felt her hand on my member and I groaned as she placed me at her entrance, I moved my hips forward entering her, she bit my lip, her hand tightening around my neck holding me against her as I thrusted into her slowly.

Her walls gripped me,as I ran my tongue over her neck leaving wet kisses. Her legs moved around my waist as I continued to fuck her slowly appreciating the moment. My hand moved to her neck gripping it firmly as I realized how much I missed this, having her this close, making her feel good, watching her cum, the thought had me speeding up slightly.

Her nails dug into my skin as her moans became louder, I smiled loving that I was the cause as I relocated my hand to her mouth, muffling the sounds.

"Are you going to cum for me baby?" I asked and she nodded quickly bitting my palm. I removed my hand attaching our lips swallowing her moans as she as she orgasmed her walls pulsing. I sped up my pace forcing myself not to break apart as I fucked her into another one, her legs shaking. I pulled out quickly cumming on her thigh, our harsh breathing mixing together.

I pulled away slightly moving down kissing her stomach, and I felt her hands moving to my head, soon the scarf fell from my eyes. I smiled taking the scarf from her wiping my cum off her thigh throwing it on the floor as I began leaving kisses all over her body.

Kissing every stretch marks, loving and appreciating everything she considered a flaw.

"I love everything about you," I whispered kissing between her breasts and I felt her hand moving to my cheek rubbing it slowly.

"And I love you," she whispered and I smiled moving to her lips kissing her slowly, wanting to delete any doubts and insecurities her mind had created. Because in reality she was even more beautiful to me now than she was before.

The evidence of the birth of our two beautiful children on her body just made me proud.

"You're perfection, you're absolutely beautiful, and I will remind you everyday until you see yourself the way I see you," I whispered against her lips.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for reading ❤️‼️

Hope you enjoyed the chapter ❤️‼️

I won't be posting until next week Monday ❤️‼️

I got exams all week❤️‼️