Ch.38

Edited: 1/15/18
ANA'S POV

Jenn told me to look in. I looked inside and through the window and saw the same bitch kissing Hayes I walked in but before I whispered in Andrea's ear.

"Go get a doctor tell them someone's making Matt feel bad" she nodded and left. I walked in.

"Get out of here no one invited you" I said. Pulling her and Hayes apart.

"Ya I did" Hayes said.

"This is what happened to Matthew he saved your life if it wasn't for him you would be the one laying down" I yelled at him.

"What's going on in here" the doctor asked.

"She's bothering Matthew" I said.

"Is the true?" The doctor asked Matt.

"Yes" Matt said.

"Okay miss I'm going to have to let you stand outside." The doctor said to what ever her name is.

"Watch your back bitch" she whispered in my ear and shoulder bump me which caused me to fall down.

"Ana are you okay?" Andrea asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. But that bitch will get it 100%" I said while Cameron was helping me get up. "Thank you doctor" I said and he nodded and left.

"Ana why would you do that" Hayes yelled.

"Why would you bring that bitch here when we are all here for Matthew and you decide to bring her here and make this all be about you. Hayes you don't love her I know you don't." I put my finger on his heart " the one you love is Kayla" I said putting my hands down. He was silent.

He got up walked out and stood in front of Kayla. I put my attention to Matt I went up to him and hugged him he put his arms around me too.

HAYES' POV

"The one you love is Kayla" Ana said to me. She was right I was just using Tasha since I knew I probably won't get Kayla back.

I didn't know what to say after what she said I got up opened the door, took a deep breath and walked out the door to where Kayla was.

"Hey Jenn can I talk to Kayla alone?" I asked and she nodded and walked inside.

Kayla had her head down.

"Kayla i-" I was cut off by Tasha.

Where did she come from. She jumped into my arms and kissed me. When I looked down Kayla was no longer there.

"Tasha please let go of me" I told her she didn't obey.

"Tasha stop NOW!" I raised my voiceAt her and she got off me.

I didn't know where Kayla was but I know I have to find her.

KAYLA'S POV.

I can't believe that Hayes did that to me. I thought he loved. Why didn't I let him apologize I miss him. I miss his arms around me. I miss his soft pink lips. I just want him back.

Hayes walked out of Matt's room and told Jenn if she could leave so he can talk to me alone she obeyed and went inside.

I held my head down still crying. Gosh I hate it when this happens I had the courage to leave. I was going to leave I just wanted him to say he still loves me. To say I'm sorry.

"Kayla i-" Hayes trailed off I looked at him to see why he trailed off but saw the blonde bitch on him. I got up and left. I started running I ran even though the hospital is 5 minutes away from our house and its cold so I ran and ran.

Finally after like 10 minutes of running in the cold I started remembering where I was. Since no one would be home I stopped and thought. I ran to Dominik's and the other guys house.

I opened the door without knocking because it was freezing. I ran in and fell on top of someone I looked and saw Bryce. Our bodies were touching my breathing hitched.