Ch.48

ANDREA'S POV

I woke up with the sun shining like never before. I sat on the bed. I was in the middle of stretching when The door opened and I looked to see who it was. It was a nurse she was reading something from the clip board.

"Hi" I said she looked up and she looked scared. "Sorry did I scare you?"

"Oh I didn't know you woke up" she said to me holding her chest.

"Oh yeah I woke up at around 3 last night or like 7 hours ago"

"Okay well let me just check you up and ask the docter when you could go home" I nodded and she walked over to me.

"Do you need anything sweetie" she asked me

"Um could you possibly just wake up Jenn and Ana I don't want the rest of the guys"

She nodded then left leaving me in my thoughts.

I got cut off by phone ringing. I reached for it and it was at 80% maybe one of the girls put it in charge for me.

I looked at my phone and I have a message.

UNKNOWN: how the fuck are you awake?!?

Don't answer back Andrea don't.

UNKNOWN: you are one lucky little bitch

I sighed and turned my phone off.

JENN'S POV

I was awakened by someone shaking. I opened my eyes to see a nurse.

"Hi Jenn right?" I nodded.

"Andrea wants to see you in her room" she said to me. "Is Ana here andrea wants to see her too"

I looked around and didn't see Ana.

"I guess she's not she probably went for something" I told her. "Where is Andreas room again?" I asked her

"327" I nodded and started walking to here room. I felt a buzz in my pocket I looked at it stopping in my tracks.

UNKNOWN: watch out bitch I thought I killed your little friend you guys are stronger than I thought.

I had my mouth nearly open I ran to Andreas room and swinged the door open.

"Hey babe" I said to her smiling.

"Hey wheres Ana?" She asked when she realized she wasn't with me.

"Went with matt to get something" she nodded.

"Andre-" we got cut off by our phones ringing.

UNKNOWN:

ANA'S POV

I heard my phone rang which caused me to wake up. I looked to my right and Matt looked so peaceful. I kissed his cheek. Which caused him to move.

I reached for my phone

UNKNOWN: I HOPE YOUR HAPPY BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN I WONT STOP BUGGING OR HURTING YOU GUYS.might wanna spend time before I try to come at her again.

I widen my eyes. Then my phone vibrated in my hand again

JENN: hey Andreas awake hurry

"Matt hurry Andreas awake" I started shaking him.

"Okay come on let's go shower take all the sweat off" he said and thinking about what happened last night I smiled thinking of every thurst and moan.

I decided to get out of bed real fast wanting to leave right away.

Bad choice i fell right away to the floor. I was so sore my area hurt like hell. A tear slipped down my cheek.