Ch.46

Edited: 1/18/18
ANA'S POV

I woke up at around 6. I tried to get up but there was a huge weight on me. I opened my eyes and I saw Matt with his arm around me and his face in the crook of my neck.

I smiled at what I have got myself into. I turned around so I was now facing Matt.

I poked his cheek.

"Wakey wakey sleepy beauty" I said to him which caused me to laugh. I poked his cheek once again before trying to stand up.

"Mattchhuuuu" I said loud enough for him to hear but not waking up everyone else.

"Ana you're gonna wake up people" Matt said leaning more into my neck.

"Mattttttt" I whined.

"What?" He asked a little more awakened.

I paused and thought to myself. I stared right into his beautiful brown eyes. I think I know the real reason why I fell in love with him. I love him with all my heart I don't plan on leaving him.

"I love you" I said to him. Pulling his hair with my right hand. Since my left was holding his right hand.

"I love you" he said looking right at me. He stared at my lips then my neck then my lips again and back to my eyes.

"I love you more" I faught back.

"I love you most" he said and I just smiled staring at him. I closed my eyes and I still felt like he was staring at me. I put my head up so my neck was right In front of him.

He put his lips on my neck and started sucking on my skin. It felt ticklish he always does this me.

"Having fun there are we" I asked him with a smirk.

"Yeah I like this spot" he said sucking on it and finding my sweet spot. I was trying hard not to moan.

"Let it out" he said to me and I felt the smirk plastard on his face. I pulled his hair and felt something poking me.

I looked down seeing his right hand on my waist and he was pulling me closer to him. He sucked my skin one more time really hard and I could feel the hickey growing on my collarbone. I picked up my phone which caused me to get on him and pretty much having my boob by his lips.

I went back to my spot.

"I'm gonna sleep Matty" I said to him and he kissed my lips really long and passionate. It felt like forever I never wanted it to end. He licked my bottom lip asking for permission I decided not to tease him a bit.

I heard him groan and he pulled away I just laid there try not to laugh.

"Let me explore your mouth" he sounded so full of lust.

I decided to tease him once again.

"No" I turned around away from his face. I felt the couch suddenly go up but I didn't turn around.

I waitied at least 5 minutes. Then felt arms around my legs and another arm around my neck. I was thrown over someone's back. I knew it was Matt.

"Hey Nash I'm going back to the house to go get some stuff I'll be right back" he said to Nash which seems to be the only one awake. Nash nodded and gave Matt the keys.

"I'm gonna teach you a lesson for saying no" he said to me smacking my butt before opening the door to the car.

"Matt your ass smells" I said pinching my nose.

"Awwe sorry babe" he said and smacked my ass harder this time. We had 3 trucks white, black and red, we got the red one. They all had tinted windows. He opened the door to the back seat and laid me down again smacking my ass. Then giving me a harsh kiss. I love it when he's rough with me. He slammed the door pulling away from the kiss.

I sat up in the front knowing we would take long.

He sat in the drivers seat I put my knees up close to my chest.

"Matt how much longer" I whined he didn't answer instead he put his hand on my thigh squeezing it then smacking it.

I looked at him. It drives him crazy when I bite my lips. So that's exactly what I did.

"Mattttt" I moaned. He moved his hand a little closer to my area. I had my knees down.

We were in a red light knowing he would try to do something. I went back to the back seats and laid my back against the window and spreaded out my legs.

I was bored knowing we had like 30 minutes left. I put my hand in Matt's pocket and got my phone I plugged it into the car. And put it on shuffle.

The song that came on was 'we can make love' by somo. Matt was already getting horny. And this song will just make him more horny.

I sanged to the lyrics to see what he would do

"Baby, let me rock your body, ride your body Kiss your favorite spot" I sang "Tie your hands behind your back Feel my fingertips above your shoulders. You like it when I drive it, yeah, I push the clutch I just want it all, but no rush" I sang again I saw Matt tense up a little more. Which caused me to smirk.

I was about to sing but then Matt cut me off

" So we can make love Or we can just fuck We can get romantic, dirty dancing Feel my hands until the sun comes up" I saw a smirk on his face.

I waited a little bit until the song got more to a lyric I loved.

" I love when you ask me To tickle your back You love when I reach up underneath And grab between your thighs like that" Matt sanged which made me laugh. I saw Matt growing from his pants.

" You're screaming out my name, you don't have to tell me stop The way your body is moving like a bubble 'bout to pop
I just want it all so don't stop. And we can make love Or we can just fuck We can get romantic, dirty dancing. Feel my hands until the sun comes up" I sang moaning at the end he looked in the mirror at me. I had a smirk on my face.

The part that I loved and knew really well.

" Just ride it out Just ride it out Ride it out, I swear Take your clothes off and leave them right there Tell me you love me even if you don't I wanna make love tonight, I don't care yeah Just ride it out {Just ride it out} Just ride it out, ride it out" Me and Matt sanged at the same time. The song finished. Matt looked at me through the mirror again. I decided to be a tease since I'm bored and Don't stop by 5sos was playing in the back ground.

I bit my lip and put my right hand on my left boob.

"Matttttttttt" I moaned.

He looked up and got tense.

"Matt look at me" he looked at me and I arched my back while moaning.