Ch. 25

Edited: 1/11/18
ANA'S POV

"So our boyfriends and friends went to Chicago is it okay if we stayed here.? Jenn asked.
"yea let me go and get blankets for you guys." Dominik said and I followed him. It was 5 in the morning and we still need our beauty sleep.

"so are you and that Matt guy still a thing?" he asked me.

"um... yea why do you ask that?" I asked him confused.

"just wondering." he said and gave me the blankets. "Just know that if he hurts you I'll hurt him and that's a promise" I smiled and nodded

"Hopefully that won't happen but thank you" he nodded back.

"if you guys want to you can sleep in my room i don't think im gonna go to bed anymore ." He offered.

"is it ok if we slept on the couch?" I asked.

"yea its fine." he replied.

"okay thanks dom dom" i said. and he laughed

"no one has called me that ever since you left." he said i stopped and looked at him

"how many people actually missed me?" I asked curious.

"um.. Jenna,Abby , Penelope, Bryce, Chris , Kenzie , Brianna, and mostly your family that you lived by oh and um me." he said scratching the back of his neck.

"aww Dominik i missed you guys too." I said and hugged him. When we walked back to living room i gave Jenn a blanket and then hugged Bryce .

"Awww Bryce i missed you too." I said

"who told y-" I cut him off

"Dominik" i said

I let go of him and hugged Chris.

"Awww i missed you guys too, you know moving wasn't my choice." I told him.

"i know Ana. But we really did miss you. I missed you." He said and i let go of him.

"well we're gonna sleep for a little." I said "Hint hint we will be in a good mood if when we wake up there's Starbucks." I finished

"1 coffee medium and 1 large double chocolate frap" Jenn said and I laughed.

"yup." i said and nodded my head.

"maybe." Chrisand Dominik said and they looked at each other.

"Okay don't wake us up." Jenn said. "if you wake us up i will cut you" i laughed. And the guys nodded before i fell asleep..

CHRIS' POV
Ana came over to me and hugged me she told me that moving wasn't her choice. I missed her hugs. We used to be good friends in 3rd grade but i don't know what happened. I think i let her slip out of my grasp. I started hanging out with the 'popular people' i have no idea what happened now we're 17 well but i let her go. I guess you could say i let her down.

In 6th grade when i found out she liked me i was so happy. But i was scared. Scared that people would make fun of me if i was with her. So i let her down again i told her i never liked her and that hurt me a lot. you could say all you want about me because i know what I did to her was dumb.

I dated her best friend Jenna just so i would get my mind off of her. It never worked. Till this day i still like her. I know Dominik has feelings for her. and i know she has a boyfriend.

"so...." Mikey said.

"you just made this awkward." Bryce said to Mikey.

"hey guys do you think its bad that i like Jenn?" Mikey asked