Ch. 44

Edited: 1/17/18
ANA'S POV

"Matt what was that?" I asked him scared

"I dont know let's go check it out. don't leave my side" I nodded "no stay here" he said facing me changing his mind.

"No I'm going with you" I said

Matt gave me a deep kiss we walked to the door.

"Don't leave my side" he said

"I don't plan to" I said he turned the knob there was doctors and nurses running towards the scene.

"Let's go" he grabbed my hand and we ran

When we got out I ran straight to the body laying peacefully on the ground

"ANDREA NO" I let go of Matt's hands and ran to Andrea.

"Ana calm down please" she said holding my hands there was a bunch of talking from people

"STOP FUCKING TALKING" I looked at everyone and yelled.

"Ana calm down I'm fine" she said calm barely above a whisper.

"You're gonna be fine okay don't talk" I said. Suddenly someone yelled 'ANDREA' .

I look toward the door.

"Take her now please" I said to the doctors I let go of her hands and they took her away. I stood up and looked at the man figure I clenched my teeth and clenched my fist.

"Ana calm down, let's go" Matt said to me.

"Matt don't get close to me I don't want to hurt you" I said to him.

"Is Andrea okay I heard what happe-" I smacked him across the face.

"Get the fuck out! You have no point in being here! You lost your chance when you decided to fuck with that fucker!" I yelled at him.

"Matt where is sh-" I smacked him again.

"Get away Kian go you don't deserve her no more you all of a sudden care? What the hell? That not how things work.  leave" I yelled at him all of sudden I felt like fainting.

"Matt help I see blurs" Then I fell into his arm.

Last thing I heard was " SOMEONE HELP" from Matt.

MATT'S POV

"Someone help!" I yelled as Ana's body fell into my arms.

The doctor told me not to get her too mad for at least 2 weeks I thought it would be easy. I said I would keep her from getting her mad.

"What happened?!" A nurse said coming to me.

"Dr.Smith told me not to get her mad and she got mad by the asshole" I said staring at Kian with gritted teeth.

"Okay these two doctors will go put her in a room." She said while two doctors dressed in blue had a bed I put her on there.

"We will take care of her you can see her in 2 hours" she said too me and I smiled.

"Thank you" I told her and looked at my phone to check the time it was 11:54 guess I'm spending the night.

When she left Kian was still standing there.

"Get out kian before things get ugly" I yelled at him.

"No!" He spat at me.

I didn't think twice, so I punched him on his jaw..

"What the hell Matt" he yelled holding on to his face.

"You got my girlfriend in the hospital once she got out" I yelled at him.

"Get out kian I don't think Andrea wants to see you go" I said pointing to the door.

I turned around facing opposite of him.

I turned my head and he was walking away. I turned my head back. All of a sudden a bunch of weight fell on my shoulders and I was on the ground.

"You think you can talk to me like that" Kian spat at me.

"Yes because I can say what ever I want to say and do" I grabbed his hair and yanked it. I know how childish.

"Get off of me" I yelled and tried to get up after many attempts I got him and I was on top of him my arms on his shoulders his arms on my shoulders.

"I always hated you Matt" he yelled at me

"Well I always considered you as a brother" I said to him.

"I hated you even more when you got Ana" he had a smirk on his face. That was the last straw I punched his face and then he punched my face and flipped me over.

"Hey guys stop" soon Kian was off of me and Cameron was holding me back while Dominik and Chris were holding Kian back.

"Get a life Kian get away from Ana and Andrea don't get close to them" I said trying to get out of Cam's grasp.

"No" he said flatly. "You can't and won't tell me what to do"

"Guys stop fighting we might have to ask you to leave." I'm glad it was doctor smith.

"He was trying to hurt Ana he's the reason why she's back in there" I said to him wiping the blood off of my face.

"Okay thank you Matthew please young man exit out the building." He said pointing to the door. Dominik and Chris let go of Kian.

Kian turned around and walked towards the door and two Buffy doctors followed him out.

ANDREA'S POV (surprised?)