Ch.26

edited: 1/12/18

CHRIS' POV

Since when did Ana met Jenn? Damn i wish i was with Ana or even Kayla right now. Maybe that's why Matt, Hayes, Cam and Kian got so famous was because they started dating the girls. I had to ask them.

"So how did you guys meet each other?" I asked them.

"Who me and Ana?" Jenn asked and i nodded.

"Well i was with Andrea at the mall and then Kayla and Ana saw us and came up to us we talked and got along really well and then just became good friends and now were all like sisters" Jenn said and i asked another question.

"Okay and how did you guys all get famous even the guys?"

"Well Andrea, Jenn, Kayla and me all are youtubers and the guys are the magcon guys they each have like atleast 1 million follower on twitter and instagram. And us 4 have a million about." Ana said. so now i understand more they are all famous.

"Please please if fans come up to us don't leave us we will most likely get mobbed or even kidnapped." Jenn told us and the girls laughed.

"wait what about us?" Bryce asked.

"there might a little bit of fans since we didn't tweet anything." Jenn said. And the guys nodded.

"Where should we go first?" Dominik asked walking into the mall.

"AEROPOSTALE." The girls yelled. And us guys started laughing.

"let's go" Mikey said and walked , and had small talk.

"who wants piggyback rides." Dominik asked.

"Me" Jenn and Ana yelled.

"Here Jenn you can get on me." Bryce said motioning Jenn to go to his side. She jumped on too his back.

I jumped on Dominik's back.

"Damn you got so light, Ana" he said

"Oh well"

We walked to Aeropostale.

"How about we split up 2 guys with 1 girl and we could like be your body guard?" Dominik laughed/asked.

"Um.. I guess if you guys want too" Jenn replied.

"Okay so how are we doing this?" I asked.

"Um... Jenn, Bryce, and Mikey...me Dominik and Ana?" I asked.

"If you like that?" Dominik added

"Okay" Jenn and Ana replied agreeing.

With that we split up and we already got to Aero.

ANA'S POV

Chris decided to split us up. I didn't really care as long as I got clothes and had fun. We said bye to Jenn and the guys and before we split up there was at least 30 fans coming after us.

"Crap" Jenn and I said