•Ch.8•

Edited: 1/7/18 11:44 am
KAYLA'S POV

I woke up and I noticed I was still at Ana's house and in her guest room. I got up and didn't find Hayes, I went to Ana's room and she was asleep I couldn't decide whether to wake her up or not. I decided I should. I'm being friendly.

"Ana wake up!!" I yelled jumping on her bed.

"Kayla!" she yelled and I laughed. She woke up and walked to the bathroom. She got out and sat on her bed. Looking at me.

"Hey where's Matt?" she asked pointing to her bed.

"I don't know I couldn't find Hayes either." I replied. I smelled something and I got up and went downstairs Ana followed. We went in the kitchen and it was McDonald's I found a note.

The note said:

Hey girls I know you guys just woke up and are wondering where me and Hayes are we have a meeting for the next Magcon we went to McDonalds to get you guys food. Enjoy! ~ Matt and Hayes

"Since we haven't gone to the mall we should go, okay?" she asked more like demanded

"Okay let's eat and then get ready!" I said really happy for today. Actually excited.

ANA'S POV

I knew it was Kayla's Birthday I would never forget that's why I asked her if she wanted to go to the mall. She said yes. She's the shopping type. Me not so much.

We ate what the guys bought us. I don't really think Kayla knew it was her birthday. I ran upstairs to my room showered and got out and put on my flower crop top that says 'word' and my white jeans with my galaxy vans. I put on mascara and eyeliner. Finishing touches.

I got out my room and Kayla was wearing a black long sleeve crop top and a black skirt with her galaxy vans we took a lot of selfies and then got in my car.

"Oh My gosh today is going to be so much fun!!" Kayla said.

" I know I can't wait to buy things and fill the whole car with shopping bags." we both laughed. We were in the car and coldhearted by the jacks came on we were singing so loud. I knew who the jacks were before I met Matt. I just knew of them two though.

We got to the mall and we went straight to rue 21, then pink, then bath and body, then forever 21, then Victoria's secret, then Starbucks. We just went all over the mall and it was 3 in the afternoon. We stopped and ate at subway because we were hungry. We got in line. We ordered our food, payed then started looking for a table. During this time we were talking about our dates.

"So what do you want to do later?" I asked her. Sitting down.

" I don't know I'm tired! we should stay home and watch movies like yesterday" she said sipping her cup. I groaned.

"What?"

" we should go to a party later." I told her

"No I'm too lazy. and there's no parties." she groaned.

"Yeah there is" she looked at me.

"Please it's a surprise party for Nash." I said trying not to tell her it was for her.

"Fine but just a while." she replied. We finished eating and decided to go to the movies.

We decided on watching the maze runner. We got popcorn and sat down I got a text from Matt.

---Convo w/matt---

M- Matt A- Ana

---------