Ch. 16

Edited: 1/8/18 3:35 pm
ANA'S POV.

I gave him the money then slammed the door.

"Thanks Matt" I said and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I saw that he didn't move. I knew he was mad.

"Matt don't get mad, i'm yours look at me" He finally moved his eyes and stared at me with a smile.

"Im lucky I have you" he said we shared a passionate kiss.

"Come on let's go eat." He said to me while biting his lip. I nodded.

We walked into the kitchen and started setting up the table.

"Guys come on, pizza's ready" Matt yelled.

We ate for about 5 mins and then Cameron spoke up.

"So we should talk about the next magcon"

"Oh yea Bart told me 2 new girls are joining us. He said we already know them."Shawn said with a smirk.

" I call one of them " Cameron and Nash both yelled. Then my phone ranged.

"Hello?"

"Hello is this Kayla and Ana?" A man asked. I put it on speaker

"Yea who is this?" I asked.

"This Bart from the magcon tour. We would like you and Kayla to join our family." I looked up at the guys they had the biggest smile on their faces.

"Would you two be interested?" He asked.

I looked at Kayla and she was nodding.

"YESS " We both yelled.

"Yess your the man Bart." Matt yelled.

"Oh hey Matthew I'm guessing the guys are there too?"

" yea" they all yelled Kayla and I looked at each other and laughed.

"Okay since I have you guys on speaker next magcon in 4 days." Bart said.

"Okay bye" we all yelled. I hung up.

Everyone got up and ran to Kayla and I.

"So you guys are the girls " Shawn said.

"I guess we can't get the girls" Nash said with a frown. Kayla and me went to give him a hug.

NASH'S POV

"I guess we can't get the girls no more" I told cameron and i frowned. Kayla and Ana came to give me a hug, first Kayla, and then Ana. I held her a bit longer.

"Nash you done?" Matt said. It's hard to admit that you like your friends girl. It's hard to explain how I feel for Ana.

I let go of her and she started helping Kayla clean up the plastic plates. I went to my room and the guys did the same.

KAYLA'S POV

Me and Ana hugged Nash and when Ana went to hug him she got a longer hug. I looked at Matt and he looked pissed.

"Hey Nash you done!" Matt said impatiently

I started to clean up.

He let go of Ana and then she began to help me. We finished cleaning and we went to our rooms.

ANA'S POV

"Hey Matt are you ok?" I looked at him. We were in front of my door.

"Matt?" He wasn't looking at me. If it's because of the hug I swear.

"Okay if you're mad at me for something fine but im going to sleep so goodnight" i gave him a kiss on his lips and got in my room and slammed it. I sat on my bed he shouldn't really be mad i didn't do anything.

MATT'S POV

I got mad when Nash hugged Ana longer. I know Nash likes Ana I heard Cameron and Nash talking. Ana started helping Kayla clean. I stopped in front of Ana's room. I gave her the silent treatment. She spoke up after I wouldn't talk to her.

"Hey Matt are you okay?" She asked I was looking at the ground.

"Matt?" She asked. I knew she was going to cry. Every time she locks her hands together she is going to cry.

"Ok if you're mad me for some reason fine but im going to sleep. goodnight" She gave me a kiss and then slammed her door.

"God what did i do im so worthless" i heard her say.

I heard the lights turn off. I felt bad for doing that to her. It not her fault. I walked in her room.

"Hey Ana i didn't know what got in me" i explained. She faced me.

"Im sorry Ana please forgive me" i was now on my knees. She sat criss crossed.

"Im sorry i-" she came to me and gave me a hug.

"I forgive you Matt" she said. She went back on her bed and laid down.

"Goodnight" I gave her a kiss on her forehead I had my hand on the door knob.

"Matt can you stay with me tonight?" She asked I nodded and laid down next to her.

She turned around and she was now facing me.

"Matthew you are mine and I love you and only you" she gave me a kiss.

"I love you more, I have something that no one can ever have, you" I said. She sat on top of me.

"Matt you're the best thing that has ever happened to me i never want us to end without you i don't know what I'd do. go crazy yeah" she had tears in her eyes.

"Good thing you're never gonna go crazy because we will never be apart if we do separate I would go crazy too" I said. We kissed for what seemed like forever. She pulled away with my bottom lip attached to her teeth.

" I will be happy to spend the rest of my life with you" she smiled and gave me one last kiss.

" i swear when we get older You, Me, Kayla and Hayes are going to have a double marriage" she laughed. "I'm serious" she spoke up.

She gave me a hug and I thought she was going to kiss me but she gave me a peck. She then dug her head in my chest. I started rubbing her arm.

"Matt that tickles." she picked her head up and looked at me.

"You're always ticklish" I said I sat up and started tickling her.

"Matt stop please." she was laughing really hard.

"Say please." I laughed

"i already did stopppppppp." she still laughed.

"I love your laugh sorry I can't help it." I said.

"fine I won't laugh." she started to hold her breath and I started tickling her again.

"MATT" she yelled laughing.

"you owe me a kiss" I said. I got off of her.

"You want one?" I nodded.

"Pucker up babe" I said I leaned in.

"You want it you gotta catch it ." she ran off

"No Ana please don't I'm too tied I just want a kiss" I ran after her.

"Come here snicker" I heard her say.

I found her. She ran back to her room with snicker. She was standing behind the door. She put snicker down and looked at me. I gave her a kiss. she had her hand behind my neck and the other one she had it on my hair. We pulled apart.

"Happy?" she asked in her sleepy voice. I nodded and we went back to bed and I put my arms around her.

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight." I said