Virgil's Backstory: Part 1

••••••••••
Welcoming anthologies! Today this part will be extraordinary.
Today, I will be doing a very long chapter since I hit 1.35k reads. Last time I checked I had 1.2K and thank you! Anyway, let's begin!
•••••••••••

Patton's P.O.V
Virgil was trying to bite Veal's hand since she wouldn't put him down. Virgil kinda acts like a 5-year-old.

"Veal?" I asked. She looked at me, then put Virgil in Reul's lap. Virgil was playing with a dog toy.

"Yes Morality? She said. I wanted to ask how Virgil was doing and how his childhood was, but I concluded that I should only ask one question.

Virgil's P.O.V
He looked worried. Why? Reul had then started to say, " Banana." frequently. I stuck my tongue out and then Patton asked, "How was Virgil's childhood? I mean what was it like? What occurred?"

Veal looked at me while wanting my permission. I looked away and grabbed Reul's ear. She knew I was saying yes.

Reul looked at me happily while poking my tickling spots. I giggled and then Luve had laughed. I liked having them with me.

"Ok. Virgil doesn't seem to mind me letting you all know his backstory, so wanna begin?" Veal said, sitting down on the couch.

•••••••••••
Hello again. So, this story will be 2 parts because it's super long, so let's start.
•••••••••••

*Story Begins*
Before Virgil was born, his parents were very popular in Thomas' mind. Virgil's mom, Narr was popular for her looks and her trait is, melancholy. His dad was popular for power and his traits we're, fear and loneliness. When Reul was born, Narr had decided to give up her popularity to take care of her kid, but Nathan didn't till Virgil and Veal were born. And all this was before Thomas's mind was split into Dark Sides and Light Sides.

5 years later and Virgil and Veal were 5 and Reul  7 and then that started to split the king's kid, Romulus, forcing the split that changed everything.

Virgil, Veal, and Reul were in the Light Sides and their parents were on the Dark Sides. Why? Well, heck I don't even know! They didn't know what to do until 2 princes had walked up to them.

"Are you ok?" said the red and white kid.
Virgil backed behind Reul and Veal and Reul had nodded.

"Are you sure? He seems pretty scared when you all popped out of nowhere." said the green and black kid. They were twins. Virgil had started to grab Veal's arm and looked like he was going to cry.

The red and white kid and came over and hugged him. "It's alright. We won't hurt you." He said. Virgil had looked in his and started to calm down. "Thanks, kid," Real said. "Anyway, who are you two?"

The WR(WhiteRed) kid had said, "My name is Roman Creativity and this is my twin brother, Remus Creativity!" Virgil looked at Remis and walked over to touch his hair.

Remus backed up and Virgil followed him. After a while, Remis gave up and allowed him to touch his hair. "So soft..." Virgil said, softly and calmly.

Reul laughed. Veal followed letting Virgil escape from the laughing stock. Roman noticed and said, "What's wrong with him?" Veal had noticed and grabbed Reul. Shocked, Reul didn't seem happy.

Virgil had started crying, not wanting to be damaged. "It's alright V. We won't hurt you, remember? We promised." They said. Virgil stopped crying and made grabby hands for Roman. Roman came over and started to rub circles around his back, camping Virgil and making him fall asleep.

They all became the best of friends and decided to stay that way. Until Virgil's and Veal's 12th birthday. Remus and Roman were planning on going until their father said, "Where are you two going?"

Roman had said the complete truth of the birthday and the king decided, "The party will be held here. I don't want you two out of the kingdom." Remus refused. He wanted to be where they lived.

•••••••
Virgil, Veal, and Reul were living in a lovely and elegant cottage in the forest, "Magic Light." It was a very magical place to love birds and pranks. 😏
••••••••

Remus told Father that he was going and there was nothing that could stop him. He was highly correct. His father had already given up his crown to Roman, so he couldn't order anyone.

"Let's go, Roman!" Remus yelled. He nodded and followed Remus while Remus was trying to calm down. After about 5 minutes he was calmed, and they were 2 minutes away from their friends.

Virgil was running around near the water when they arrived. "Hey!" Roman yelled, scaring Virgil and making him use his magic.  Roman blocked and Virgil said sorry.

"It's alright. By the way, where's you, sister?" Remus said. Virgil pointed to the water. "She's swimming with the fishes!" He exclaimed.

"HELP!" Someone yelled. They all (except Veal) ran to the scream to find...
*Story Pause*

••••••
Hello guys! This is the end of the chapter, but I actually now have a schedule for more updates. This was 858 words! Wow! Bye!
••••••