New Year's Eve ❤

|Sorry for not posting anything for the last months. So, I just decided on my New Year's resolution. I'm gonna post on Thursday and Sunday without missing a day.  Anyway, let's begin!|

•Roman's P.O.V•
Today is New Year's Eve. Virgil was currently biting on a sandwich. He had just turned 11 today.

"RoRo?" He asked, tapping on my shoulder. I looked at him as he giggled and continued eating. Patton came in and rub his head.

"Hey Roman? Shouldn't you be going on that adventure today?" Patton asked. 'What adventure?' I thought.

"You don't remember?" Virgil said, looking like he was about to cry.

I picked him up and said, "Can you tell me what adventure Patton is talking about?" I asked, rubbing circles to calm him down.

"You promised yesterday that you'd take me with you to battle a dragon..." He said, laying his head on my shoulder. It hit me hard that I messed up. I sank to V's room and grabbed some clothes to have him change in.

"You put these on and come to my room when your ready, ok?" I asked as he nodded.

|What he was wearing:|

•Virgil's P.O.V•
I got done changing and went to Roman's to knock, but I heard him talking to someone.

|The Convo|

Roman: What do you want?

???: You know what I want. Give me Virgil.

Roman: Why do you want him anyway!

???: I just want him. Bring him to me or else.

Roman:...

|The Convo Ends|

What? What's going to happen to me? Who was that? Am I going to die? What's gonna happen to Roman?

I started to cry as my breathing quickened. I put my back to the wall, wrapping my arms around my knees. I didn't want to be taken away! I didn't want Roman to get hurt!

'SOMEONE HELP ME!'

|•TO BE CONTINUED...•|