Part 3

Patton's P.O.V

Anxiety is adorable when he was this small! But, I noticed that Thomas might have a small impact on this. " Guys, maybe we should tell Thomas? I mean, what if he loses some memories of Anxiety and will be confused once he turns back?" I said. Logan looked at me and nodded in agreement, picked up Anxiety and he sucked down to Thomas's real world. Thomas was talking to Joan about the video they made. I and Roman sucked down in front of Logan. "Thomas and Joan~!" Roman said sing-songfully happily. "OH! Hi Roman and Patton!" Joan said while Thomas following. "If we show you this, will you go crazy?" I said trying really hard to not scare Anxiety at the sate he is in. Thomas and Joan nodded as Logan lifted a tiny version of Anxiety as he giggled. Thoams ran over and grabbed Anxiety to Tylan.  Tylan screamed at excitement. I could her Anxiety crying too soon be laughing. 

Roman's P.O.V

Anxiety... I wonder what will happen as we take care of him. He is tiny but he is very intelligent I can tell. We all need to talk about the roles each of us is going to play. And to make it even worse, we don't know a lot about him. This isn't gonna be easy...

~~~

Hi guys! I'm sorry for the late and short chapter. I needed inspiration to make this one so... Inspire me please in the comments.