Part 6

(Wanna listen to music? Well, I'm gonna start doing this. Feel free to comment on any song.)

Roman's P.O.V
I decided to give Baby A. music to be listening to. But, I don't know what he likes... Let's go dig through his room. I know he won't mind.
....
Finally! I found his dark door! Why did he make his door dark purple and in the dark?! Anyway, let's walk-in...
"AHHHHHHHH!!!"

Patton's P.O.V
Me, Thomas, and Anxiety heard Roman scream so went to find him. We couldn't find it until Anxiety started pointing places, but we followed and found his room. We've only been here 1 and we didn't need directions because we teleported.
But, we didn't know where Roman was so we had to look. We had to make sure Roman would forget about it. Anyway, let's go in...
"Roman!" Thomas screamed when we walked in. I was scared out of my mind and Virgil looked confused. "Anxiety..? W-why do you have-" I started but Anxiety cut me off. "Psida! (Paisa!)" He screamed making grabby hands to the spider on Roman's back. I put Virgil down as soon as the creepy crawler death dealer started crawling over to us. It reached Virgil and I started to worry.
Virgil's P.O.V
I found Paisa! Since I couldn't come to my original room and make sure she ate. But, I think she found her food. Roman must of had some kind of food on him. Fool! "Luve?" I said. I like calling him Luve because he reminds me of Pride... Pride... "Virgil?" I heard someone say and I shot up my head. "Virgil! It's ok!" Roman's voice? I looked around to see Roman, Patton, Thomas, and Logan all surrounding me. I tilted my head. "Virgil, when did you get that spider and why does it listen to you?" I wanted to say why but I also didn't know-how. I'll just. tell them the best I could. "I dunt (k) now," I said. Roman had noticed the spider was making a web on Virgil's head. Patton got scared and Roman, Thomas, and Logan looked like we were scared but we were also creeped out.

~To Be Continued~
Hi guys! I appreciate you all for reading this story and hope you continue. Also, sorry for not posting a lot. I'll most more tomorrow because I need to do more stuff other than this.