Related Sides

Hello fellow readers! I have hit 1.2K reads and I would like to thank you all for it! Anyway, as a gift of happiness, I'll be posting more often.

Roman's P. O. V
Virgil is age 5 now and he had just gone out to grab him stuff.

When Virgil wanted to go in his room, we heard someone tell, "What happened to Virgil!?"The person was behind us and I pulled out my sword

The person was behind us and I pulled out my sword. 'There's more than 1?' I thought. The backed up, but Virgil decided to help then.
"No! Don't hurt them!" He cried out. I didn't want him to cry since it took forever to stop him, but I was too late. He started and I knew he wasn't going to stop until one of the intruders came over to him and started singing 'You are my sunshine. '

But, the girl had calmed him down faster than we ever could. Virgil had fallen asleep by the end of the song. The Lady and her friends had decided to introduce themselves.

"My name is Luve. I am the embodiment of Lust."
"My name is Reul and I'm the embodiment of Insanity. Also, I am the older brother of Virgil and Paranoia."
"My name is Cross and I'm the embodiment of Jealousy."
Then an incredible look-alike to Virgil said, "My name is Veal and I'm the embodiment of Paranoia. But, I'm also the older twin brother of Virgil."
I, Patton, and Logan stood there in surprise. Virgil had brothers? Not even that Virgil's is a twin?
"I don't believe you," I said, clearly getting defensive. Luve seemed like she didn't like my attitude towards them.
"Roman... We have to trust them till we get Virgil to tell us what's going on." Patton said with worried eyes. I signed before within down with Patton and Logan following.
So, we sat in silence for about  2 minutes until Logan decided to make a conversation.
"Why did you to the Mind Palace and how?"
He asked.
"Virgil talked to us every 3 days a week. Mostly on the weekends and Friday. He told us that he kinda started to feel...depressed, but thanks to Cross, he's fine now."
Luve said with a nice happy attitude.
Then, Virgil woke up.

Virgil's P.O.V
I woke up to have all eyes on me. Which was scary 'cause there were 16 different colored eyes just glaring at me.

"Virgil? Can I ask you a question?" Logan asked. I nodded and then I heard the best voices in the world say, "Virgil!" It was Veal one Reul. "Are those 2 your brothers?" Roman asked.
I nodded while making grabby hands to Veal. She walked over and picked me up while hugging me tightly. It was then I noticed the look on Patton's face. He was...

•••••••••••
Cliffhanger! Sorry, that I did this. Anyway, this story was 504 words and that's my usual goal for my chapters.

'Near about 500 words or even more.'

Anyway, see ya guys in the next chapter!

•••••••••••