Movie Night!

School is ass >:(

T

W: fluff, crying, Remus(slightly)

------------------

-Virgil's P.O.V.-

Everyone was gathered in the living room as if they were going to watch a movie. So, I decided to join but after the tv throwing incident, I am not allowed to. Which wasn't fair since they wouldn't pay me attention.

So, instead of trying to make amends, I'm going to ruin their movie night.

-Patton's P.O.V.-

I have a bad feeling in my chest.

"Logan, where's Virgil? He's going to miss the movie." I said, trying to get rid of the feelings. Lohan processed to point at the shattered old tv we had which no one would tell me how it broke.

"What about it? Are you going to tell me what happened?" I asked. Logan sighed and nodded, then he explained the events of earlier. To be honest, I wasn't surprised. Virgil was an anxiety-filled teenager who needs a lot of attention when feeling bored or lonely. Since we've only been trying to please him, now he believes we have to.

I shook my head. "Virgil is the embodiment of anxiety, right? And he's a teenager?" I asked. Logan nodded and then it must be hit him. I giggled before motioning him to get Virgil.

"Where are y- ugh! Virgil isn't allowed to watch any today!" Roman tried to get to him. I was able to sit Roman down and got him to understand. He sighed, but when Logan can down, Roman was no longer in a calm mood.

"Virgil is gone! He's not in any one of our rooms!" Logan said, acting panicked.

"What do you mean he's gone? He was in his room just like 10 minutes ago!" Roman said also in a panic. I got up and went to the kitchen since I didn't want to hear them argue.

"Virgil I know your in here. You walked past up, remember?" I said, sitting down on the counter. He was on top of the fridge when I decided to come out. I chuckled.

"Virgil, what's wrong?" I asked when he wasn't looking at me. I suspected he was ashamed or something, but when he turned around, he was crying.

"Virgil? What's wrong, what happened?" I asked, hugging him to calm him down. He gripped onto me and started bailing his eyes out. The commotion of his tears caused the others to come to check. Thomas, Roman, Logan, Janus, and Remus appeared at the same time which lead them to crash into each other. Virgil seemed to enjoy that so he laughed in my sweater. That caught everyone's attention so they all looked at us.

I explained to them what happened. Janus and Thomas proceeded to lecture and glare daggers at Logan and Roman. Remus on the other hand was saying very naughty things to Virgil so I scolded him. Virgil need up falling asleep so I stopped scolding Remus and sunk into Virgil's room. I laid him on his bed and ended up sleeping on his bed as well.

------------------
*496 words - not including words above or below the lines*

I just wanted to say thank you for 4.65k reads! It was amazing making this story even though I am terrible with uploading.