Teenage Years... - Part 2/3

If you are reading you might realize extra chapters were uploaded. The only reason why none were updated when they should've is that I moved. Had no electricity + wifi for a bit.
--------------------

-Roman's P.O.V.-

*CRASH*

That sound was the last thing I heard before everything got dark. However, I woke a bit after only to find out, I had been hit in my head with a hard and big whiskey bottle.

-Logan's P.O.V.-

*flashback*

I tried to love closer to him to calm him down which failed 'cause he only hissed at me. The only reason I was trying to be close as possible and fast was that he was near Thomas' alcoholic drink stand. He didn't drink but it was a gift so he kept it.

Joan had a party and gave Thomas a whiskey bottle to make the stand more 'in place'.

Anyways, since Virgil was pissed and was close to the bottle, I was afraid he may harm someone. Not saying Virgil is the type to, but as with past events of him being a child, if he doesn't get what he wants he makes sure someone pays for it.

Now, I decided that moving quickly and slow was a good idea until I decided to move. Virgil must've seen me which would be impossible and grabbed the bottle.

The bottle was thrown, while Patton, me, and Roman tries to run. 

*CRASH*

I looked up and was relieved to see that I nor Patton were injured, till I saw Roman...

*end of flashback*

-Romanos P.O.V.-

Geez, I miss younger Virgil. I hope he's calmed down. I left the room to find Virgil and he was being pretty calm on the couch.

"Virgil?" I asked, lightly tapping his shoulder. He turned around and my heart broke. He was crying or had just stopped. When he saw me he hurriedly covered his face with his hoodie sleeves.

"Virgil, what's wrong? Please don't hide from me." I said, trying to get him to look at me. He ignored me and ran away. I felt bad so I decided to find out what happened.

I went to Patton's room and knocked on his door, only to open it myself.

"Hey Padre, do you know what's wrong with Virgil?" I asked, getting [straight] to the point. He turned to be started, then calmed down. He then sighed and had a big frown on his face.

"Logan scolded and yelled at Virgil after what happened. I then scolded Logan which led to Virgil crying. Logan must've felt guilty so he's now in his room." Patton explained quickly, evading my gaze. I was honestly surprised. I never expected Logan to yell at Virgil.

Then I felt rage. I've never been so mad at Logan ever. He yelled at Virgil for yes, a good reason, but he knows what happened. I stormed to Logan's room before I kicked his door down. The door hit the wall right next to his bed.

"LOGAN! YOU NERDY F*CK!"

----------------

—468: not including the words above or below the lines—

**

I think I might put the story on how it started next chapter, but too lazy. This chapter is already long as it is. Have a good rest of your day ❤