No More Karen

I am sorry for not uploading in like months. So, a continuation of "Wonderful Thursday."

[TW: swearing, guns, suggesting of being kidnapped, police]

Short Chapter

---------------------

-Roman's POV-

"The hell is happening?!" I yelled at the policeman that was pointing a gun at me. "We got a call saying a kidnapped child would be around here. Is that true, sir?" He said, putting his gun away.

"What do you mean, sir? I was not kidnapped." Virgil said, looking at the officer. The officer bent down, looked at Virgil, and explained, "Are you sure? A woman had called us at FakeMart claiming this man had kidnapped you while you and she were trying to leave." Virgil giggles and tells the officer what happened.

The officer looks at Virgil for a little and then nods at the other officers. They all get into their cars and drive away. I picked up Virgil and carried him into the house.

"Was everything alright out there?" I heard Thomas ask. I sighed and nodded before sinking with Virgil. I felt something get heavier on my arms. I looked down to see Virgil had fallen asleep.

That was quick. I laid Virgil down on a makeshift mattress I made appear. He looked so peaceful and adorable sleeping.

I smiled and sunk into my room.

----------------------

191, not including these + words at the beginning

writers' block ain't working out for me