I'm back!

I'm sorry I gave up on this book. My motivation and brain cells just weren't there to finish it. 

Therefore, I will post on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 10 PM EST. However, I will post after school. Here is the chapter for today. 

If I'm posting short chapters on those days, I may post twice. 

Once again, I apologize, but here is the next chapter! Also, I've decided to show which P.O.V. it is using pictures. 

Red: Roman

Purple: Virgil

Light Blue: Patton

Blue: Logan

Rainbow: Thomas

^Flashback chapter^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Virgil was currently 12. Well, starting today! SO, me and Patton(and Logan) had decided to celebrate since we didn't celebrate any other. And this will be fun after what happened last week...

---------------------------FLASHBACK--------------------------

Because his phone was missing, Virgil was playing with mine. However, I was looking for it because he was blackmailing me. He used to blackmail me, but I can't do it anymore since he was a child. 

I heard some music playing, so I walked over to Virgil and saw him listening to 'Mask'. It was created by a Minecraft YouTuber who became very popular because of his Minecraft SMP. (Yes, I do watch him. Deal with it.) 

He looked at me as I laughed. Confused, he asked, "What's so funny?" and pointed at my phone, which still resulted in me getting a confused look. As he tried to stop laughing, he asked, "You know who he is?" Now that I was laughing, he stuck out his tongue as if he understood why I was doing it. He smiled at me and said, "If you don't, I'll cry." I looked at him already about to laugh again. 

I chuckled and asked, "What's that gonna do?" He smirked and started crying which resulted in Patton and Logan running to see what was going on. I was surprised to see how fast they got there. "What happened?" Logan asked. Virgil had pointed at me and said, "He was making fun of me!" He yelled, still crying. 

I now understand why he said that because right after I had a lecture on why I shouldn't do that with no say on my part. Virgil was smiling at me like the little evil prick he was. I decided to just lay in bed since I felt betrayed. 

I had been lying on my back when Virgil walked into the room. "I'm sorry..." He said sadly. I smiled at him and hugged him. "It's fine. Sorry for laughing." 

We finished the night by having a Disney movie marathon. He fell asleep on me as I fell asleep as well. Without me or Virgil knowing, Patton had taken a picture of us to hang on his 'Wall of Memories'. Adorable, right?

It was about 2 AM when we fell asleep so that meant Virgil would be grumpy in the morning. Why? Because whenever he falls asleep after midnight, his mind and emotions decide that life is short and so will his tolerance. And I was babysitting tomorrow/later today. 

Good luck Roman...

------------------------------------------------------------------

^505 words not including any words after the lines^

Hey! Welcome back. I know I have a lot of freedom since I'm doing it online and my parents aren't so overachieving.

I hoped you enjoyed this!