❄️Rewrite???❄️

Hey guys I got a very serious question I should ask you all.

Should I rewrite this story? I know this story is doing pretty well but after reading some stuff I noticed some flaws.

❄️ Error 1: Rushed
This was a story I was very excited to make and I felt that I rushed through it just so I can get it out as soon as possible.❄️

❄️ Error 2: Izuku's ideology
I wanted Izuku to be seen as a sort of Anti-Hero/Bounty Hunter, where he takes on the rule of a Hunter Nin, hunting down/exposing Villains and fake heroes.

I wanted him to be a hero in his own way, collecting bountys of those heroes /villains he turned in and using them for whatever cause.

I want him to hate heroes and villains but be sympathetic to those who have been done wrong due to the current hero society.

Also to be seen as a sort of vigilante as he patrols the street saving people as he collects bountys❄️

❄️ Error 3: Emotions
I also wanted him to be a bit emotionally/mentally broken, where he hides behind the Hunter Nin mask to hide his true emotions as he helps out those who are in need of help when he needs it the most.

I want him to be seen as bit harsh to evil villains and fake heroes which is where he is seen as a threat to the heroes, but tries to help those who are going through a hard time or are a bit broken as a sort of counseling to civilians as he has an everyday encounter with then in his civilian life, but to heroes and villains during his role as the Hunter Nin, which is were he earns his respect. That is why Pakura is a teacher/counselor so Izuku can learn from her.

I want him to have a hate for Villains and Hero's from having his hopes and dreams be almost completely crush like in my "🎋 Izuku the Forest's Spirit🎋" story (check it out so you can understand what I mean).

He needed a more sadder backstory/prologue. All I really did was copy and paste the first two episodes in the anime and added a few minor details in the prologue.❄️

❄️ Error 4: Extra Information
I felt as though I added a bit to much extra or unnecessary information. I could've made things a bit more shorter with a lot more necessary/important infor like not adding all the dialogue from the first two episodes in the "❄️Prologue❄️" or the whole Zabuza vs Kakashi reanimation episode in "❄️Damn Brat❄️" chapter to make it less boring and more original.

Do you guys think I should rewrite this story? If so would you all still read it?

Yes Rewrite

No Rewrite, continue.

I will come back in around a week to check on the decisions and if a large majority do want a rewrite, I will make sure to upload all the events that had happened so far at the same time so you all can enjoy reading this.

PUBLISHED: JULY 29, 2020
WORD COUNT: 538