❄️Prologue❄️

A/N: I don't own My Hero Academia and Naruto. They each belong to their respective creators, Kohei Horikoshi and Masashi Kishimoto.

Important: The slime Villain attack didn't happen to Izuku because it didn't occur. The Slime Villain will come later on the story.

"Shit": Someone's Talking
"Shit": All Might's Talking
"Shit": Someone's Thought
"Shit": All Might's Thought

Warning: Pretty Long but you can give ideas for ships down at the end.

A boy with messy miss green hair is seen on top of a roof top. He stares down into the ground for a few seconds in thought, but then he jumped.

Izuku's POV

I was falling that's all I can see. At first I felt the bright sun shining its light on me, but when I leaped off the railing I soon felt cold as the sun's light was blocked from the building. The only thing I saw while falling down was the blue sky and it's fluffy marshmallow clouds. I reached my hand out, towards the sky, heaven... But I guess I am now falling straight to hell for killing my self...

How did it come to this?

Flash Back❄️
*

*3rd POV*

*10 years ago*

"Kacchan please stop! Can't you see he's crying" said a young green haired boy as he stood in front of a crying child. "A hero is supposed to protect those who are weak in need. If you keep on going, I-I'll have to stop you!" He cried out getting into a fighting position.

The boy in question he was speaking to was standing in front. Ash-blonde spiky hair, his name is Katsuki Bakugo. He is standing next to two other boys. He looked at the greenette in confusion but then he gave out a smirked.

"Heh, even though your quirkless..." Said Bakugo as he punched his palm, letting out an explosion. "...you're pretending To be a hero huh? Deku?" He said.

Bakugo and his lackeys then charged at Izuku or who he called, Deku. The boys punched and kicked every part of his body that they can hit. Izuku pleaded for the boys to stop, yet they never did. It all ended after Bakugo had enough and used his explosions on Izuku knocking him out.

"Fine Deku play hero as much as you want. Your useless with out a quirk. People like me are meant to be heroes" Bakugo scoffed as they began to leave.

Izuku woke up not to long after that encounter. He saw all those bruises on his arms and legs and cried. He cried in disbelief seeing that his best friend did this to him. Well... Know he's questioning whether if they are best friends...

*Timeskip 10 years later: School*

Izuku was at school, his final year of junior high. He still hasn't given up on being a hero. He still wants to save people with a smile on his face, like All Might. He was waiting for class to start at his seat until the homeroom teacher came into the room.

"Alright guys and gals. You are all third years now" said the teacher as he came in with a stack of paper. "It's time to start thinking seriously about your futures! Now I would hand out these future career forms, But... I know you all want to be heroes!" Shouted the teacher as he threw the sheets of applications into the air.

Idiot... Izuku thought as the class cheered. You can't just be blinded by heading for just one career. You need a back up plan just in case things don't work out. I don't want to be mean, but with most of the quirks here in this room they won't get you very far in the hero course. He added as he stared at some of his classmates with odd quirks such as the boy who can stretch his eyeballs.